By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Goddamn UFC Is so boring. Iknow it's real compared to the staged entertainment of WWE, but that doesn't stop it from being BORING!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Goddamn UFC Is so boring. Iknow it's real compared to the staged entertainment of WWE, but that doesn't stop it from being BORING!

I tried to get into it a few years ago but, honestly, most of it is boring.  Now and then you might see something great but you're going to have to suffer through a lot of disappointment for those few moments.  It's like boxing, where you're usually better off waiting until an event is over to find out if something is worth your time.

Just one thing!! The King of The Planet did it The Beast Incarnate Brrrrrrrrrrock Lesnar !!!! #HereComesThePain #UFC200

I like both WWE/UFC, the two sports from America besides Football/Formula1 im watching and really enjoying !! :)
And seeing my Beast win tonight, damn freakin awesome !!! :)
And now we get The Viper Randy Orton vs The Beast Incarnate Brrrrrrrock Lesnar at Summerslam !!! #Hype

Runa216 said:

Honestly I don't follow UFC, but I used to know people's names.  There used to be "characters'.  Now, nothing.  I have no clue who the champ is.  I have no clue what's what anymore.  I think Dana needs to look at his product again. 

darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:

Honestly I don't follow UFC, but I used to know people's names.  There used to be "characters'.  Now, nothing.  I have no clue who the champ is.  I have no clue what's what anymore.  I think Dana needs to look at his product again. 

Same here. Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz, Shonie Carter, Anderson Silva.

I don't know who the fuck is in the octagon nowadays. I'm sure the fights are still good but I don't care enough to watch unless Lesnar or Rousey are fighting--and last night, that didn't even draw me in.

Around the Network

I watched the Lesnar fight, which made me remember why I don't watch UFC. He ran for half the fight then laid on his opponent for the other half while that guy did nothing much to get away. They both looked absolutely gassed at the end of three rounds. At least the women's fight had someone legitimately getting their ass kicked.

Seriously, the Lesnar fight was two completely one-dimensional guys, which made for a boring fight. Lesnar wanted zero part of any stand-up fighting and Hunt seemed to have no ground skills.

d21lewis said:
darkknightkryta said:

Same here. Randy Couture, Rampage Jackson, Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz, Shonie Carter, Anderson Silva.

I don't know who the fuck is in the octagon nowadays. I'm sure the fights are still good but I don't care enough to watch unless Lesnar or Rousey are fighting--and last night, that didn't even draw me in.

Exactly.  I think that's why Dana and his partner sold.  I'm not sure if it started, but I wouldn't be surprised to see UFC start falling apart.  

Speaking of Dana , love Dana Brooke's gigantic ass. It's awe inspiring.

Did the brand split happen yet? I'll tune in again when that happens.

So I was looking at the roster on the dirtsheets for the draft. There's 31 male superstars. That's barely enough for a Rumble.

Edit: Forgot the tag teams.