By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Game Thread Round 2

Right so, this is the thread for the game itself. I am normally against redundant threads, but this is off topic. All I am replacing is spammy games and pointless political bickering. No harm, no foul I say.

Post here confirming you got the PM with job and we can roll. Should be 2 Mafia, and 6 towns folk including the doctor and sherrif. Hopefully you guys don't lynch your way to a swift and crushing mafia victory this time. Feel free to PM me if you are curious whats going on, but I ask that you not disrupt the thread itself. Especially considering we have a ban happy mod around.

Edit: Last minute requiest by That Guy will up the total count to 9. In the interest of keeping the mystery though I obviously cannot update the number of Mafia and Townies to match.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

I am here, ready to play!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm in

Here I am!

present, and ready to kick mafia-butt!

Around the Network

lets go

So, are you in, That guy, or not?

That Guy is in. I am too nice to turn away players sadly. I contained my responses to this thread to keep from giving others any ideas about joining late though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Here's a movie I watch to pump myself up for Mafia.

The police can be L, the mafia can be Kira. I guess Gnizmo can be Ryuuk this round ^_^

Confirming.

When I updated Round 1 to include Squillam I didn't think to not make public the new number of townies. You should have been able to deduce Squillam was vanilla Town from that.