insomniac17  
RCTjunkie  
That Guy  Onyxmeth
Soleron  That Guy
Craan  Onyxmeth
Words Of Wisdom  Onyxmeth
Onyxmeth  That Guy
c03n3nj0  

A nine-player game with 3 mafia is a bad idea. I'll trust Gnizmo to be more intelligent than that.

Around the Network

I'm not sure which direction this is going to go. I have a request for the doctor. If I don't end up getting lynched and That Guy does, I ask you to take a leap of faith and protect me tonight. Here's why:

1. If That Guy really is Mafia, I'll be their #1 target and a basic shoe-in for a night kill seeing as how I uncovered one of them on day one. If it matches up, we'll have lost no one going into day 2.

2. If in the morning it's revealed That Guy was Mafia, and I'm still around, I will be one less person anyone has to suspect as Mafia seeing as how I voted against one on day one.

3. If I'm wrong, and you waste a night protecting me, I'll be a shoe-in to get lynched on day 2. That's your slight bit of an insurance policy.

This isn't a perfect situtation, but if all of the ducks line up in a row, we'll all be in a great position going into day 2.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

zexen_lowe said:

I don't know for sure if he has "little to no chance" of being one. I think he has a good chance. 50%, in fact. Since a 10 player game is played with 3 mafia, I don't see why a 9-player game couldn't also

While I agree it's a good chance, just because you don't know the probability doesn't mean it's 50%.

Sorry for the delay folks. Got caught up at work and couldn't update the thread. So it is a tie, which means both will be players are lynched. Roles will be revealed in the morning. Night one start.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I hope at least one of them was a mafia, if not...

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
Sorry for the delay folks. Got caught up at work and couldn't update the thread. So it is a tie, which means both will be players are lynched. Roles will be revealed in the morning. Night one start.

Neat.  I've never played a Mafia game where we actually found out who was what before the end.

Votes ( Removed | Killed )

Person Voting To Remove
Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4  
zexen_lowe That Guy        
Soleron That Guy        
Onyxmeth That Guy --- --- ---  
That Guy Onyxmeth --- --- ---  
Words Of Wisdom Onyxmeth        
Craan Onyxmeth        
insomniac17 ---

RCTjunkie ---

c03n3nj0 ---        

Ok Words of Wisdom is officially in charge of keeping the score on everything here. Those charts are way too nifty, and far beyond my forum code experience.

Aw, I didn't get to vote. >_

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Morning comes for some. In the middle of the night RCTJunkie, Sherrif, was killed. Onyx the townie, and That Guy the mobster were lynched during the day. Day 2, lets start.

Ah, I told you, I told you, I told you

I knew this would happen, we lost Onyx just for indecision

At least now I got two excellent mafia candidates and I've proven that I'm not a mafia

So, who do we pile against first, Craan or WoW?

I vote WoW, she's by far the mastermind and the one that tried to convince us the most that That Guy was definitely NOT mafia

Vote: Words of Wisdom