By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ManusJustus said:
I'm guessing you concede the argument?

I dont expect an apology, but the least you could do is stop trying to not insult me when I post well understood facts.

You are saying Obama is a Muslim?

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
The part where you said we have "intellectual inadequacies?"

And the least you could do is personalize each PM. Geez, so freakin' lazy...

Yeah, I thought I was special by receiving hatemail. Now...it means nothing to me.

Not worth my time.  My main concern is that the both of you understand a simple fact.

ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Yeah, I thought I was special by receiving hatemail. Now...it means nothing to me.

Not worth my time.  My main concern is that the both of you understand a simple fact.

Yes, the fact that you embarrassed yourself again.

Jackson50 said:
ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Feel free to show us how.  When one reads the thread, they will see myself post a simple fact about the belief of Muslims, get insulted for this by Montana and Jackson, and then both of you accepting that you were wrong on the issue while still trying to insult me.

I will give you credit for your courage.  If I made such a obvious mistake and embarassed myself in the same manner, I would admit defeat or avoid the thread altogether for damage control purposes.  But not you, you keep pushing on the door that says pull.

ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Feel free to show us how.  When one reads the thread, they will see myself post a simple fact about the belief of Muslims, get insulted for this by Montana and Jackson, and then both of you accepting that you were wrong on the issue while still trying to insult me.

I will give you credit for your courage.  If I made such a obvious mistake and embarassed myself in the same manner, I would admit defeat or avoid the thread altogether for damage control purposes.  But not you, you keep pushing on the door that says pull.

So... the pope believes god exists.  You believe he doesn't.

God both exists and doesn't exist?

A child believes the moon is made of cheese.  I beleive it's made of rock.

Is it made of both cheese and rock?

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Depends who you ask.

ManusJustus said:
Kasz216 said:
ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
ManusJustus said:
Jackson50 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Depends who you ask.

So it's your opinion is that reality is subjective.

That's a funny arguement.  I like it though.

Now i just need someone to believe i'm a billionaire.  Then i'll be set.

Kasz216 said:
ManusJustus said:

Depends who you ask.

So it's your opinion is that reality is subjective.

That's a funny arguement.  I like it though.

Now i just need someone to believe i'm a billionaire.  Then i'll be set.

Jesus is a very important religious figure to many faiths, and thread creator was unsure about what was true about him.  Telling him that it depends who he asks, being that different people give different answers, seems appropirate for the religious explanation he was seeking.

Thats a nice false analogy though, keep trying.  A billion people believe Jesus was a Muslim, and even more think (know) he was a Jew.  No one believes that you are a billionaire, so the analogy is useless.

ManusJustus said:Feel free to show us how. 

We did not insult you, although we might have stated it differently had we known how sensitive you are. We simply noted how Slimebeast made your point about Jesus being a Muslim because Muslims believe He was look incorrect.  Simply believing someone is something does not make them so. If that is the case, then President Obama is a Muslim because certain segments of the US population believe he is a Muslim. Had you stated Muslims believe He was a Muslim, but all objective evidence indicates that He was a Jew...well, then I think most would have accepted your argument.

By claiming members of VGChartz hold grudges against you. Also, sending them insulting PMs accusing them of holding grudges. That is pretty damn embarrassing.

Jackson50 said:
ManusJustus said:Feel free to show us how. 

We did not insult you, although we might have stated it differently had we known how sensitive you are. We simply noted how Slimebeast made your point about Jesus being a Muslim because Muslims believe He was look incorrect.  Simply believing someone is something does not make them so. If that is the case, then President Obama is a Muslim because certain segments of the US population believe he is a Muslim. Had you stated Muslims believe He was a Muslim, but all objective evidence indicates that He was a Jew...well, then I think most would have accepted your argument.

By claiming members of VGChartz hold grudges against you. Also, sending them insulting PMs accusing them of holding grudges. That is pretty damn embarrassing.

Jesus is an ancient religious figure, and its no suprise that there isn't hard evidence proving Judaism, Christianity, or Islam correct about their beliefs in Jesus.  Obviously, some of them are wrong, if not all of them, but thats not the point, the point is what do people think of Jesus.  And in a sense that is almost as important as what Jesus actually was, at least in regards to understanding the religion of others.

Your (and Kasz) analogy is incorrect.  You can look at his bank account to see that he is a billionaire, and we aks and observe Obama to see if he is a Muslim.  Such things can be proven, if we saw Obama praying in a mosque or Kasz in Forbes Magazine, we would have our answer.  The same can not be said for Jesus Christ.  Jews think he was a fraud, Christians think he was the son of God, and Muslims think he was a prophet, and nothing is going to change that.