By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I Sell my Wii for a Slim PS3??

DSLover said:
I totally misread the title and thought it said 'Should I sell my wife for a Slim PS3'.

I have heard thats just normal to lose such standard abilities when losing against Burnley.

Sorry couldnt resist...

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

Actually sirvice has a good idea there, why not sell a couple of 360 games that you never play and use up the money to buy/pre order a PS3 slim?

mM

Go for it i think i might do the same aswell ive played on my friends ps3s and its just suc ha better package overall

leo-j said:
bardicverse said:
Why would you get a PS3 if you have a 360? There's so few PS3 exclusives out there that it wouldn't make a difference, especially with so many Wii exclusives out there that you can't get on the other systems.

Having several pharmacist friends - In regards to your wife, she'll be saying goodbye to gaming, you and the family once she gets a full time gig. Pharmacists work insane hours and never find time for much else. Their relationships are often very tense unless the other person also is a pharmacist or an ER doctor.

Are you F'ing kidding me?

Um no, anything else?

sirvice said:
DSLover said:
I totally misread the title and thought it said 'Should I sell my wife for a Slim PS3'.

I have heard thats just normal to lose such standard abilities when losing against Burnley.

Sorry couldnt resist...

Around the Network

Judging by the list of games in your OP; I'd say there are a bunch of games on the Wii that you would probably like but haven't played (not to mention the games coming out now and in the future).

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

The Wii has some great software coming out soon.

do it!!!
just think of kratos ripping that guys head off and the rest is easy

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

bardicverse said:
leo-j said:
bardicverse said:
Why would you get a PS3 if you have a 360? There's so few PS3 exclusives out there that it wouldn't make a difference, especially with so many Wii exclusives out there that you can't get on the other systems.

Having several pharmacist friends - In regards to your wife, she'll be saying goodbye to gaming, you and the family once she gets a full time gig. Pharmacists work insane hours and never find time for much else. Their relationships are often very tense unless the other person also is a pharmacist or an ER doctor.

Are you F'ing kidding me?

Um no, anything else?

Uh yes, would it be ok to call you extreemly mis informed about exclusives for certain platforms?

mM

Well if you already own a HD console it will be worth to keep the Wii especially since PS360 share a lot of games, Wii always offers something different, its a great console for a family and it has some amazing games coming out over next few months

I mean its purely worth it for New Super Mario Bros