By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I Sell my Wii for a Slim PS3??

MDMAniac said:
Wii >>>>> PS3 either slim or not, so don't sell it

How so??

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

He said:

"I want a PS3 for Uncharted, Killzone, Metal Gear 4, Heavy Rain, Little Big Planet, Resistance, etc. and Bluray. "

So stop telling him its not worthy to get another HD console.

Don't sell any console for another. Just save up, it doesn't take as long as you may think.

well i assume you have a job, being married and all. What you do is take out some money from every paycheck and put it in your PS3 a few months later TADA a PS3 while still keeping Wii

Do it. I think u can find some great games for your wife also with ps3 (LittleBigPlanet?). Do it if u want, dont if dont want :)

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

Around the Network

No you have to keep your Wii for Monster Hunter :P

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

I have another idea.

Sell you wife for a PS3.

Easily make enough money for PS3 and a bunch of games for all systems with one weekend's worth of 'work'.

bardicverse said:
Why would you get a PS3 if you have a 360? There's so few PS3 exclusives out there that it wouldn't make a difference, especially with so many Wii exclusives out there that you can't get on the other systems.

Having several pharmacist friends - In regards to your wife, she'll be saying goodbye to gaming, you and the family once she gets a full time gig. Pharmacists work insane hours and never find time for much else. Their relationships are often very tense unless the other person also is a pharmacist or an ER doctor.

Are you F'ing kidding me?

btw.. LOL AT SUPERCHUNK

mM

Ok your Wii is def staying, what about your 360?

As i have seen on your profile you own 34 360 games. Maybe you want to sell some of them?

I sold Uncharted, Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia, Skate, Ratchet and Clank and another bunch of "old" games for an average price of 10 quit (excl. shipping costs.. you could tweak them as well alittle bit) on Ebay.

I guess at least half of the games you own you dont play anymore...
Probably you wont get all the 300 but at least half or 2/3.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

I totally misread the title and thought it said 'Should I sell my wife for a Slim PS3'.