By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Screens

Those are Wii screens? I thought were screen shots of CoD4 for DS.

Around the Network

looks like most wii games

Counter Strike from 10 years ago looks better

Add another year to my streak of not buying Activision games. I'll still hold out for a few videos though.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

The quality is subpar. Textures are really low. Treyarch know the engine now? i don't think so. Let's hope at least the gamemechanics are unchanged.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

That soldier looks like he could have been in Goldeneye. That's what these graphics look like.

i've said it before and i'll say it again...fuck you activision

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Those later pics do look decent, and that WaW pic does look pathetic, we can all agree that Activision suck

Looks great for a DS title.

As an avid WaW player, thus far, that's disappointing. I'll wait to see a trailer of the game in action, or I'll just stick to WaW for the Wii.