By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 hardware races up the charts after price cut

A_C_E said:
na na na na, na na na na, hey hey h...oh, hey Bill.

Whatcha talkin about willis?

Around the Network

He is talking about HURRICANE BILL, with winds over 125MPH churning out in the Atlantic

mM

Sorry to ruin it, but how long will it last?

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

The 80gb Fat is now 9th :)

Who knows, I dont think anyone can answer that, but the SLIM isn't out till a week from now in the U.S

mM
Around the Network
Kaixes said:
Sorry to ruin it, but how long will it last?

Big spike for 3-4 weeks after release followed by a normalization drop to raised levels over 2008 levels during the same time frame; significant overall raised sales through the holidays to exceed the holiday 2007 debut of the $399 40GB SKU. Should be the PS3's strongest holiday season yet.

Overall raised sales through 2010 as would be expected when a console goes from the $399 market demographic to the $299 demographic which is much larger.

i told 5 people about it, and I'm going down to the store tomorrow with 2 of them to pick 2 up.

I might even think about selling my ps3 to another friend for 200 and getting the slim

can you just imagine what this is going to do for ff13 out in japan? this shit is mindblowing.

theprof00 said:
can you just imagine what this is going to do for ff13 out in japan? this shit is mindblowing.

I agree, and i lol'd at the bolded, so true.

Hey guys just to knock on gamestop, if you sell oyur PS3 now you get $270 for it, then when the slim comes out you can get it for $20 more, and its got a bigger HDD XD

mM