By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Tursmo 5 details released - :D

TruthforFree said:
Carl2291 said:
TruthforFree said:
Polyphony Digital still has aA LOT of work work to do if they wanna catch up to Forza 3.

The customization and online aspects of Forza 3 blow GT5 out of the water.

Not surprising this won't release until 2010.

@CARL

You never even responded to what I said, instead you included an irrelevent list because you know gt5 CANNOT COMPETE with FORZA 3's massively better online, better customization, and better damage.

Sad you lie to yourself.

So you have played both GT5 and Forza 3 online????    How were they,  was the difference that great between the 2?

Around the Network
Gobias said:
TruthforFree said:

Polyphony Digital still has A LOT of work to do if they wanna catch up to Forza 3.

I think Truthforfree is a pretty cool guy, eh is mad about PS3 slim and doesn't afraid of anything.

You are correct ...I  AM VERY MAD about the ps3 slim.

I am a sony shareholder and sony has wasted over 5 billion dollars on the ps3 and wasted all the ps2 profits all for the glory of last place.

Sony should have allocated that money better, because with these price redcutions the games division may not be profitable for another 3 years.

TruthforFree said:
Carl2291 said:
TruthforFree said:
Polyphony Digital still has aA LOT of work work to do if they wanna catch up to Forza 3.

@CARL

You never even responded to what I said, instead you included an irrelevent list because you know gt5 CANNOT COMPETE with FORZA 3's massively better online, better customization, and better damage.

Sad you lie to yourself.

Better damage? You run into a solid wall at 200 mph and all you get is a little bumper deformation. In real life, your car would break into tiny little pieces and fly all over the place. And, seriously, stop talking about Forza 3 like you own it and played the hell out of it.

TruthforFree said:
Carl2291 said:
TruthforFree said:

@CARL

Sad you lie to yourself.

I think Truthforfree is a pretty cool guy. eh is mad about PS3 price cut and doesn't afraid of anything.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

TruthforFree said:

Polyphony Digital still has A LOT of work to do if they wanna catch up to Forza 3.

Who said anything about forza?

What is your point in this thread?

Around the Network

awesome, GT5 will be amazing, cant wait!

LiesforFree said:
Carl2291 said:
LiesforFree said:

@CARL

Sad you lie to yourself.

As you mentioned a game, what has nothing to do with this thread, i thought it was reasonable to post a load of stuff what Fora 3 CANNOT COMPETE with, in GT5.

You know that GT5 has a massively superior car list, massivly superior choice of game modes, and massively superior Top Gear.

Sad to lie to yourself.

Stop being butthurt, and go back to the Microsoft section. When your only friend on VGC is Neoraf... it explains a lot about you.

Carl2291 said:
TruthforFree said:

GT5 has twice as many cars as Forza 3

GT5 has more rally than Forza 3

GT5 has more weather than Forza 3

GT5 has more NASCAR than Forza 3

GT5 has more Youtube than Forza 3

GT5 has more Top Gear than Forza 3

And much, much more.

Definitive!

GT5 also has day and night cycles.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TruthforFree said:
Carl2291 said:
TruthforFree said:

@CARL

Sad you lie to yourself.

Oh, God...

--OkeyDokey-- said:

lol, you can kinda make out what some of them say.

ONRAINFOTOARAMABU

Online Photo Mode?

CHUNINGSHOPPU

Obviously tuning shop.

No idea what PUROGURESSHIBUDAUNRODO is, but the first parts sounds like 'progress'...

What about "progressive download"?

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman