By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Tursmo 5 details released - :D

Wyku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Car washes? Why?

Anyway, 1,000 cars is getting to stupid levels, will you be able to drive them all? And how many of them are truly unique?

However, as ever, the most important thing is that it has the Top Gear test track

This.

Also, is racing a Prius or an electric car actually appealing to people?  Just pick one of the dozen's of sub-compacts they'll throw in the game and hit mute for the same level of excitement.

It could be appealing to people who own a Prius or an electric car.

Around the Network
Wyku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Car washes? Why?

Anyway, 1,000 cars is getting to stupid levels, will you be able to drive them all? And how many of them are truly unique?

However, as ever, the most important thing is that it has the Top Gear test track

This.

Also, is racing a Prius or an electric car actually appealing to people?  Just pick one of the dozen's of sub-compacts they'll throw in the game and hit mute for the same level of excitement.

I don't think they really included them for serious racing, more of a demonstration of technology and so people can see what its like to drive a hybrid for real.

Good point on the mute however, lol.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Wyku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Car washes? Why?

This.

Well I imagine the Tesla Roadster they are putting in the game is going to be fun to drive

I want I want I want, me and my Driving Force GT are waiting!

And Forza just got it's ass kicked

May I point out when I say you can't drive 1,000 cars, that is because it would just take forever, that better be a gold trophy!

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
May I point out when I say you can't drive 1,000 cars, that is because it would just take forever, that better be a gold trophy!

More cars = more variety

Gobias said:
Wyku said:
Munkeh111 said:
Car washes? Why?

This.

I don't think they really included them for serious racing, more of a demonstration of technology and so people can see what its like to drive a hybrid for real.

Good point on the mute however, lol.

Do they control with buttons and analog sticks in real life too?  

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

^No, the elite use the G25.^

ultima,

GT5 is for december 2009

Time to Work !

Wyku said:

Do they control with buttons and analog sticks in real life too?  

No, they use steering wheels and pedals. The same way most people play racing games.

Didn't think that statement through, did you?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com