By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 ot Killzone 2 - Which has better graphics?

iBlah said:
Dgc1808 said:
iBlah said:
Dgc1808 said:
iBlah said:
killzone 2, it can even maintian the awesome graphic when there is a 32 VS 32 madness going on ( and lag free)

Last I played it was 16vs16...

But this is still one of the things that amazes me.

Even when you're in a noob match with idiots that just decide to turn it into a frag fest and a bunch of douch bag assault classers that like to fire their rockets and grenade launchers pretty much, the game still looks just as good as Campaign mode and holds it framerate perfectly fine. I couldn't even get this with Cod4 or WaW. And Socom required me to install 3+GB and couldn't do this...

did u try clan games?

anyway noobs with RPGs online is the only flaw with this game ( maybe also final battle on elite )

Nope. Those go up to 64 players???!!!!

HOLY SHIT...

Yes and no

Yes, clan challenges can support as many as 64 players.

But no, since the release of the game the way people play it has evolved, nowdays clan games have very small scale battles, usually maximum is 5 vs 5, which is obviously a better test of individual skills and team work, but of course you can always create your own clan and play with friends ( if you have that many).

I still remember one of these 60+ players clan challeng I played in the early days, we were moving to the spot where we suppose to place the bomb and I saw literally 20 grenades flying toward me, madness.......

Nice, I got the game less than a month ago. My bro and I started our own clan, but it's currently at only 3 people... and the third guy's hardly on anymore. I haven't really been taking the clan seriously, but I think now I might be interested in getting a few people on bored.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I think Metal Gear Solid 4.

The sequenzes are referenz.
in-games looks very good to.

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

MGS4 for artistic value, better character model and being the better game but Damn Killzone 2 is just a beauty

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Real life wins for me

Kzoellner said:
Real life wins for me

Real life holds nothing on Crysis though!

Around the Network

I think K2 is sharper and "has better graphics" but MGS4 looks better and is easier on the eyes.

Right now it is Killzone 2 100% best looking console game out there. But the character models from MGS4 have not been matched yet.

I stand by my original statement that character models [mainly because of facial expressions] is the only area where MGS4 can compete with KZ2.

4 ≈ One

Killzone 2 is the graphics champion on consoles, with that said I haven't played MGS4 for some time.

Killzone 2. It's more detailed and runs in a higher resolution. I prefer MSG4's artstyle but on a technical level it doesn't begin to touch Killzone 2's graphics.