By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console War Arguments that simply dont work these days...

Write yours down!

Ill start with some Anti-PS3 arguments...Cause i hear these more than anything.

Argument 1.)  PS3 Has no Gamezorz!

MY RESPONSE:-- ...Dude...where the hell have you been?

Argument 2.) XBL OWNS PSN!

My Response:-- The only thing XBL has over PSN ATM is integrated cross game Voice Chat, and that is to be added in the next major PSN update.  Its no secret that the Online servers for the PS3 are more stable, anyone who has played CoD4 or W@W on both systems can attest to that...

BUT on many games it is easier to find people to play with due to the large Gap in userbases.  (Civilization Revolution...EndWar for example) That is one advantage the 360 has...larger online userbase (number wise but not % of owners)

AND 360 has more DLC (Fallout anyone) so i guess this argument is two sided, granted all Fallout DLC is coming to PS3 now, but we will never see Ballad of Gay Tony...

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

add these: "Bluray is useless." & "graphics doesn't matter".

Motion control is better for FPS.

Add this as well: "more sales mean hardware superiority"

"Nintendo is milking their franchises"

Seriously, the intervals between Nintendo game releases is long enough to make the new released games interresting. It's not like madden or CoD or Guitar Hero or anything like that. With every new game, Nintendo adds new ideas. It's not milking it's franchises to death.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

"But it has Blu Ray too."

^ Most of those arguments still work. Except for the PS3 has no games.

Tease.

Tallgeese101 said:
Motion control is better for FPS.

Sorry, but I don't think you understand the idea of this thread.  He's asking for things that aren't true.

OT:

"Only soccer moms and old people buy Wiis."

"Wii has no core games."

"Wii owners don't buy games."

"Wii owners don't buy core games."

"Wii owners don't buy core games not made by Nintendo."

"Sega does what Nintendon't!"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

PS3 is domed

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Teh C3LL is harder to develop for.

Sadly as true today as it was 2 years ago. Despite SONY's protestations.