By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console War Arguments that simply dont work these days...

Cypher1980 said:
Teh C3LL is harder to develop for.

Sadly as true today as it was 2 years ago. Despite SONY's protestations.

I think you misunderstood the point of this thread.  Reread the topic, then get back to us.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
PS3 is domed

But the PS3 is domed.

"Third Party games don't sell on Wii."

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

KungKras said:
"Nintendo is milking their franchises"

Seriously, the intervals between Nintendo game releases is long enough to make the new released games interresting. It's not like madden or CoD or Guitar Hero or anything like that. With every new game, Nintendo adds new ideas. It's not milking it's franchises to death.

Umm.. did you listen to the end of Reggie's presentation at E3?

He basically claimed milking to be one of the tenets of Nintendo, although he didn't use those words, per se.

"It doesn't count as a console exclusive because it comes out for the PC."

Around the Network

The ps3 has no games is probably my top hate, or that metal gear solid is the only good game

and for the xbox its that they only have FPS games

''HD console X is more powerful than HD console Y''

yeah right..

Justin said:
nen-suer said:
PS3 is domed

But the PS3 is domed.

No its not

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

only one I can think of is 'my console has more bits then yours' really dosent apply now a days

Spiteful49 said:
"It doesn't count as an console exclusive because it comes out for the PC."

Fixed for accuracy

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)