By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

launch 360 (20gb) lasted till 2007, i broke it
then an arcade bought in march 2008 (kept the hdd) lasted till August 1, 2009- E74, i should get it back in a week.
i dont care how much it breaks, too much fun from it.

Around the Network

Last hollydays i get the CORE edition.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Alright, I'll start with this!

Hehe, I got my little brother to help me a little bit with this one.

Anyways, I got a launch 20GB model and it died on me in Mid 2007. I got the replacement model from my RROD and this one died on me Novemeber of 2008 due to a crappy video card. That wasn't in warranty.

So, I traded it in at Gamestop on Black Friday and bought a used one. It's been working fine ever since.

So, two 360s have died and I'm on my 3rd.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've had mine for about a year; no problems.

I had a launch Pro Model that got the TRL in summer 07', then the replacement MS sent me got the E74 error code late last year. I know own an Elite.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Ashadelo said:

1 Pro for my little brother - Oct 08

1 Elite for my friend - Nov 08

1 Elite for myself - july 29th 09

Yes, I paid for all 3

Any failures with any of them?

Hum I don't know if I can post here since I don't have a 360 anymore, but I bought a Premium 20Go back in december 2006 which got the RROD in april 2007, I returned it to the store and traded it in for my current PS3.

I got a 20 gig a couple weeks after launch. No problems yet but I don't use it very much. Maybe 200 hours?

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Although I dont have the specified 50 posts, I thought an experience I had with my Halo 3 edition xbox360 would be of interest.

One day when went to use it, it wasn't working and when I opened the dvd drive i found out why, ants had moved in. Not just a few, but a whole damn colony, there were lava and everything, I ended up opening it up and voiding all warranties and vacuuming the damn things out of it, after I put it back together it worked, but wasn't reading disks, so I had to open the disc drive up, clean ants out of there and get lens cleaner and clean the laser. After that it worked again and still works to this day, despite the ant invasion.

malachijr said:
Although I dont have the specified 50 posts, I thought an experience I had with my Halo 3 edition xbox360 would be of interest.

One day when went to use it, it wasn't working and when I opened the dvd drive i found out why, ants had moved in. Not just a few, but a whole damn colony, there were lava and everything, I ended up opening it up and voiding all warranties and vacuuming the damn things out of it, after I put it back together it worked, but wasn't reading disks, so I had to open the disc drive up, clean ants out of there and get lens cleaner and clean the laser. After that it worked again and still works to this day, despite the ant invasion.

Wow. That is something else. I bet some worker at a manufactuer thought it was a funny to pull a prank and dump an ant colony in the disc drive.