By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HUGE Nintendo Press Conference! Lots of Big Announcements Inside!

NightStalker said:
Sonic in Super Smash!!!!! Now I need a Wii for sure. I can't wait to kick Mario in the face and go Super Sonic.

I am happy about this, but I will be very unhappy if FF is moved to the Wii b/c the game will have to be severely downgraded. I have seen too many screenshots and videos to see that happen.

I'm not claiming it will happen, but the only thing that would be downgraded is the graphical detail. You would still get the control, art direction, FMVs (just in 480p), and game length. I wouldn't call one superficial detail a severe downgrade.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

I think the reason for the Brawl delay has also something to do with Mario & Sonic at the Olympics... they can't release 2 Mario and Sonic games so close to eachother and not even taking SMG in account! By the way The Olympics was always announced as the first crossover ever. I think it's simply a marketing decision.

LordTheNightKnight said:
souixan said:
konnichiwa said:
souixan said:
GranTurismo said:
If MH3 is exclusive to the wii then Nintendo would of payed an arm and a leg for it.
Nintendo Wii, not Microsoft Xbox360. All companies offer incentive for exclusives from large 3rd parties, it's normal but I've NEVER in all my years heard of Nintendo buying exclusives. If you're going to make claims like this prepare at least some evidence.

It is not easy to find any evidence for any game that went to an other console.

Nope it isn't and that's why I made a microsoft claim in jest. Though looking at it, I can't really prove it was jest I suppose. God damned internet and it's inability to show sarcasim. My point is if you can't prove it you shouldn't even say it.

If you want to make the sarcasm clear, end your comment with this tag: [/sarcasm]

I hate /sarcasm.  There is such a thing as WRITTEN sarcasm...authors use it all the time...if you're going to use sarcasm...perhaps you should actually write something smart and funny so people catch the sarcasm.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm the only one who thinks wiiware titles are looking great?. The FF game looks like a full $50 game. I don't know how they will fit it in a 512 mb HDD.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
heh. I know what you mean konnichiwa. Strange how much changes over the years. In Nintendo's defense it was Yamauchi who said that and he was getting kinda crazy near the end there lol

Hehe that was really a schock at that time everyone saw Final Fantasy VI characters on an N64 engine and then it switched to PS one. Would be the same big schock. if FFXIII switch to the WII .

Edit: Cool find that FFVI game on N64: http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=cxjRrE8nTqM

Great. I love that. I'd pay 40$ today, for that game if they finished it. (same graphics) I would also, buy a new (as I could find) N64 for it.

FF6 > 8, 10, 11, 10x2, combined. 

Shido - my thoughts when I saw that screenshot. However the question isnt how to fit it in 512, it's how to fit it in 128-256. I know my Wii is over half full, and I dont have much stuff on it. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
NightStalker said:
Sonic in Super Smash!!!!! Now I need a Wii for sure. I can't wait to kick Mario in the face and go Super Sonic.

I am happy about this, but I will be very unhappy if FF is moved to the Wii b/c the game will have to be severely downgraded. I have seen too many screenshots and videos to see that happen.

I'm not claiming it will happen, but the only thing that would be downgraded is the graphical detail. You would still get the control, art direction, FMVs (just in 480p), and game length. I wouldn't call one superficial detail a severe downgrade.

I don't think the Wii will be able to handle all the Advent Children like battles that SE had planned. 

Been a long day, what did I miss?

*skims thread*

... Oh ... oh I see.

Well ...

One thing that has probably gone under the radar are some screenshots in Famitsu that point to a channel with trailers and game descriptions. Then again, maybe those features are integrated into the revamped voting channel, who knows. Still interesting.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Dolla Dolla said:
Been a long day, what did I miss?

*skims thread*

... Oh ... oh I see.

Well ...

HAHAHAH

BTW,Me and kwaad acually agree on something?!!?

"FF6 > 8, 10, 11, 10x2, combined. "  - Kwaad

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY