By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Oh My God this is the worst band ever

music has gotten to the point where it's just like wtf. :( somebody beat me in mentioning the stanky leg song.

Around the Network
spdk1 said:

see I like techno, and death metal, and have heard some good stuff from a friend at work that combines the two, but this is crap....

keep watching it as it switches genres from death metal to vocorder emo crap, to dance music all in one song....

the "crab dance" that they all do, has inspired this to be the start of a new genre called "crabcore"....LOL  of course fans of the band won't call it that...

OMG i love this song stick stickly by attack attack! i have this cd.... love the vid

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Well, they could do with less screaming in the song, and the techno/boyband pop seemed a little odd, but overall I like their sound, it's unique. That Stanky leg song...WTF, "musically" it was solid, and a very good recording, but the lyrics are just...WTF

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

XD I just watched the "Attack Attack" vid again, and for some strange reason all I could think was "I hope they are not wearing boxers"...

Past Avatar picture!!!

Simply awful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Thanks for the headache, guys.

That Attack Attack video has me dumbfounded. I would try to describe it but I can't do a better job than spdk1 did.

The Black Satans would get their asses literally killed by a real black metal band like Emporer. Mark my words. Those dudes are in trouble.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Emporer would get their asses literally killed by a real black metal band like Emperor.

Emperor would in turn get their asses literally killed by a band who outgrew black metal and decided to make real music like Ulver.

badgenome said:

Emporer would get their asses literally killed by a real black metal band like Emperor.

Emperor would in turn get their asses literally killed by a band who outgrew black metal and decided to make real music like Ulver.

FTW!!!!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Here's a remake of Soulja's Boy's "Crank Dat" by "I Set My Friends on Fire". Decide for yourself.