By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Oh My God this is the worst band ever

see I like techno, and death metal, and have heard some good stuff from a friend at work that combines the two, but this is crap....

keep watching it as it switches genres from death metal to vocorder emo crap, to dance music all in one song....

the "crab dance" that they all do, has inspired this to be the start of a new genre called "crabcore"....LOL  of course fans of the band won't call it that...

Around the Network

OMG there crap i couldn't understand a single word why the hell are they bobbing there heads for do they all there there noody?

I know, I know...

This is worse IMO:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You're both wrong this is the worst "band" to ever exist ever.

LOL are those guys in the black metal band serious.....cuz if so, thats horrendous.

as forbrokencyde...WOW thats horrible, crunk music and emo BS do not go together at all.

Around the Network

At least we can all agree everything posted so far is horrible.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I found something else that's pretty awesome *cough*

And for the lulz:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

oh no more Crabcore^

check it out at around 3:00

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Random game thought :

I almost want one of those gifs uin my sig, but someone might think I like those guys