By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NA Version of Dissidia: Final Fantasy to have Exclusive new Content!

from Final Fantasy Wiki

While aboard the Ragnarok; Kiros, Ward, and Laguna all hint strongly at the fact that Squall is definitely Laguna’s son, such as Ward telling Squall he should be glad he does not resemble his father, and Kiros stating he resembles his mother. <---- To Which Laguna starts to Spaz out and Acting like a fool

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4gyRm4x0REQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4gyRm4x0REQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
Soriku said:

No they aren't.

I already saw the theories but they're wrong :3 Plus the guys at SE already confirmed it.

they will release FFVIII-2 and it will have rinoa as a prostitute and Squall is her pimp , and Ultimecia is her mom.

Soriku said:
Actually...there were a ton of hints but it hasn't been actually confirmed in the game.

Soriku i shicked ff8 is ur fav but kno nothing about it.. go talk to kiros and ward on the ship thell tell you...and u just said it the7y gave hints alot of them.....WHY  DO THEY NEED TO COMFIRM IT...its up to the gamer to use his comprehension skilld to dicipher it...do u need comirmation that Soras a guy????

Xxain said:
Soriku said:
Actually...there were a ton of hints but it hasn't been actually confirmed in the game.

Soriku i shicked ff8 is ur fav but kno nothing about it.. go talk to kiros and ward on the ship thell tell you...and u just said it the7y gave hints alot of them.....WHY  DO THEY NEED TO COMFIRM IT...its up to the gamer to use his comprehension skilld to dicipher it...do u need comirmation that Soras a guy????

he is getting old..

Besides, Laguna looks pretty much exactly like Squall, it was obvious!

but who cares? FFVIII is one of the weaker entries of the series.

Around the Network

Guys, these are not extra characters you can play and fight as, just a character that will show up.

They'll be minor.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Ok..i geuss i was being overly harsh, My apologies Soriku..im really shocked that the game goes to all that trouble to hint hat squall parents are Raine and Laguna...and u call it BS, This is wat good writers do they give you evidence and hints then leave it up to you to put it togheter..its not like tales were they have to blantantly tell you everything..no they give you enough then you solve it..look at 10-2 do they have to tell us that yuna is lookin for Tidus( or watever u named him) or the ending, theres enough proof to say that tidus lived a normal life.

fingers crossed for zack fair... id love to see them 2 fight

Oh this is so Sweet will make it worth playing through the NA version. Give US LIGHTNING!!!

Christhor said:
Besides, Laguna looks pretty much exactly like Squall, it was obvious!

but who cares? FFVIII is one of the weaker entries of the series IMO

Fixed!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)