By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NA Version of Dissidia: Final Fantasy to have Exclusive new Content!

It's Noctis Confirmed!!!!

Around the Network

Zack Fair Thank You or Hell Auron would be great too. or Hell Seifer, I think Seifer would have made a better villian for VII then Ultimecia.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Holy crap... your right! Seifer should have been squalls personal baddie for Dissidia damnit!

I mean Ulti looks like a clone of Cloud of Darkness. -_-

Lightning & Noctis...I bet u on that

Soriku said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
Rinoa and Adele (she was one evil bitch lol)

Adel was one tough bitch too :(

It took me about 4 years to convince myself that Adel was actually a girl :S Hell Deep Down I STILL THINK ADEL IS A DUDE

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Seifer is a problematic bitch, vastly inferior to Squall too.

Ultimecia is the future Rinoa

Soriku said:
Xxain said:

I wish.

Btw, there should be Seifer vs. Squall in both Dissidia and KH >.> Luckily people can do crazy things:

ahhh Soriku its true Rinoa and Ultimecia are the same person...shall i Xxplain

Xxain said:

Didn't that theory get debunked by Square?

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

^ nooo they comfired that it was true in FF complete works interview ( where they also comfired FF7 and FF10 take place in the same universe)