By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts Week 32 (2009).

Finally a cricket game! @ Munkeh I suspect its due to a larger install base and the fact that there hasn't really been a cricket game up until now that im aware of.

Tease.

Around the Network

Is it any good?

I love Cricket but I'll only buy a game if its good. Especially a sports game.

I didn't really like the demo that much... I couldn't get into it. I'll wait till it hits half price before getting it.

Tease.

It's pretty average, it's the best cricket game that I have played, but there are many simple ways it could be so much better. It is little annoying things like no Onions in the squad, no Trott dodgy animations, but the gameplay is quite fun, especially against someone else, though I haven't tried online out yet

@ squilliam, well pre-orders will be high because we were 1-0 going into the 4th test, but on the day of release, England were bowled out for 102, so while sales in Australia might have picked up because of that, 2nd week sales will probably suffer, and yes the long wait has hurt a little

I found the graphics and the animations to actually be a step backwards! It looks like an up-res PS2 game, at least from the demo! But yeah I forgot about the Ashes... I think you're right though. My biggest gripe was that it was unreadable on my friends HD TV and pressing a button to catch!!! Oh how I hated that..

Tease.

Around the Network

Pity Australia is going to win the Ashes, its going to affect UK sales. lol

Good debut though.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

littlebigplanet randomly re-enters the top 40

Cricket fans are mostly on PS3

that sums up the uk chart

I think Little big planet has always been in the top 40

mM

@leo-j

oh I assumed it wasn't

leo-j said:
I think Little big planet has always been in the top 40

It wasn't last week as it has a (___) in front of it (ie last week's ranking).

WSR down 49%, that is a pretty big drop but seems it keeps a big lead on its followers so guess it was just really high last week (it's first full week). Let's hope it does keep falling too much now...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.