By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 vs. PS3 ?????????

Get a PS3. By the looks of things you'd probably be a shit talker on halo that would team kill and then drop...

I hear Killzone 2 is amazing!

Around the Network

yeah ps3 sounds like it's for you.

the show is the best baseball games, and they are more players in fifa and PES.
killzone 2 its cool FPS.

1) One thread is enough.

2) Once again, we can't make this decision for you.

3) Reported.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

^ Kantor im proud of you!

Tease.

Squilliam said:

I argued enough in the old thread.

PS: Buy a PS3.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Squilliam said:

I argued enough in the old thread.

PS: Buy a PS3.

Kantor, you truely are magnificent for a flaming Xbox 360 fanboy!

If he got a 160GB PS3 with Uncharted he wouldn't even face the struggle over what other games to buy! He would only have one game, so theres no struggle in deciding which game to play first either! The worst he would have to face is deciding whether to stare at Nathan Drakes body or the beautiful environments...

Kantor you magnificent person, I wish now that you had a PS3 because you've truely earnt it.

Tease.

Haven't we been through this earlier?
I say, is a matter of likings. But money can do.

360 + Wii + Steam

Lone traveler

CodeJerry said:

PS3 has a better line-up of games for 2009-2010 in my opinion all your going to see for xbox is halo reach,halo wars 2, halo ODST and who knows what else Halo Party? If you were going to buy a xbox save yourself the money buy a video card off of newegg and play pc games. You can buy great video cards on there for less than $99.

Xbox will break on you i promise you that, I owned 4 consoles before i decided to get a PS3. I was too selfish to listen to others saying Xbox sucks and well the truth is it does it can't even play a game longer than 5 hours before it freezes or something stupid happens. Just because i wasted thousands of dollars around $1,500 before i decided to get a ps3 because i didn't want to believe that my console that i been playing and i praise would get better over time but i gave them plenty of time and they havn't fixed nothing. There customer support is terrible i got hung up on by microsoft for no reason. Just like many of there other people on youtube that post videos of them doing this not to mention when you get your console repaired and pay for the new part but no your only paying for a replacement console with the same defective part so a few months later you have to deal with the same problem. Would you call that good customer service? Them sending you the same defective console while you pay them to do so.

Not to mention that PS3 has a internet browser and can play PC games if you install Linux. Which Sony supports there customers to do so and it doesn't void your warranty like alot of Xbox fanboys say it does. It does if you do it to the xbox but not the ps3. I can play WoW with a friend while he uses the ps3 and i use my pc. Its just awsome. So its also like have another pc in the house for friends and family.

Thanks for your commentary. I guess I've got no other choice than buy a PS3. It's a fact that I want a console that will last a couple of years. My only fear with the PS3 is that the compagny might devellop another console (ps4) by the time I buy it... Is this possible ?

Kantor said:
1) One thread is enough.

3) Reported.

If you don't like the thread then get the heel out of here jerk.

sly777 said:
Kantor said:
1) One thread is enough.

3) Reported.

If you don't like the thread then get the heel out of here jerk.

You don't think you caused enough havoc by creating one thread that got over 700 replies and caused a massive flamewar, so you need to make another?

I've already told you what to do multiple times, but I'll say it again.

Make your own decision. There are plenty of lists in your first thread, look through those. Look at GameRankings, Metacritic and IGN.

And NO, Sony is not going to make the PS4 before you buy a PS3, unless you plan on buying a PS3 in 2014.