By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 vs. PS3 ?????????

Blacksaber said:
badgenome said:
Xigmund said:
LMFAO!!! Its the chick from Venture Bros

I see. Well, my metal gear is rising, if you know what I mean!

No I don't...would you like to explain it to me in details?

Please ont explain it in detail. If blacksaber wants some ?material? then he should go to a XXX site ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:

badgenome said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
badgenome said:
I will give you all of my VG$ (I assume that's what you're after) if you will stop this madness.

Give them to me....Or I will make threads like this...

I don't negotiate with terrorists!

Ill give one these for them...

Cosplay only makes me realize how much my fantasies are fantasies =(

"You stole my eye!"

"You stole my heart!"

Continues S&M play.

Get a 360 you won't regret it, the rrod is gone.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
Get a 360 you won't regret it, the rrod is gone.

Yea, sure it is. It's maybe somewhat below 10% now, but it's still around.

OT - Do some research, it's your money, not ours.

I love flamebait threads!

Around the Network

Get a DS or a PSP and u will find more time to play mr.bezy-man

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

these kinds of are helpful to me because i don't own either console

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Google hate apple.. and apple hate google..M$ rules,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 have a chance to break down. Likely you have the same or greater chance for an out of pocket failure of the PS3 than the Xbox 360 even if the latter may be more likely to break down due to the 3 year RROD/E74 problems.

Now: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A1840403

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/XBOX_360/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A2860223

$270 premium, $180 Arcade though I suggest the former. For the remainer of that $230 because the Xbox 360 has a lot of awesome and discounted games its up to you, I already know the 360 library suits you. In that $230 remaining you can start yourself off with 5 or so cheap games and that'll keep you going for the next 3 months at least.

Tease.

@Squilliam

There is a much higher failure rate on the 360 than there is on the ps3.. did you just make that statement up so he can get the 360? ...fanboys

Lol @zen

honestly why do people without a ps3 and a 360 comment on things? Its honestly pathetic..

mM