By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions, Again! (When) Will the Wii Overtake PS360 Combined?

binary solo said:
Viper1 said:
binary solo said:
^ And of course PS360 have utter rubbish coming in 2010. Nothing even worthy of mention. And there is no Slim, or pricecut coming for either. No, PS360 has nothing new whatsoever on the horizon. It's all Wii from here on.

/sarcasm

And of course that is exactly what I was trying to say.  Yep.  I literally meant to exclude HD console games line up, price cuts and new SKU's when answering a question about Wii's 2010 line up just to encite sarcastic remarks.

You got me, Skippy.

Eh? The sarcasm was directed at the variations on "killer Wii software 2010 will take it over 50%" posts. Your's wasn't really such a post, but it happened to be the last one that talked about Wii's 2010 lineup. I guess I can see why you thought it was aimed directly and exclusively at you.

The little ^ pointing at my post kinda suggested as such, yeah.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
binary solo said:
Viper1 said:
binary solo said:

Eh? The sarcasm was directed at the variations on "killer Wii software 2010 will take it over 50%" posts. Your's wasn't really such a post, but it happened to be the last one that talked about Wii's 2010 lineup. I guess I can see why you thought it was aimed directly and exclusively at you.

The little ^ pointing at my post kinda suggested as such, yeah.

Yes, I probably should have left the little ^ out.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

February 2010.  3 months off from my original prediction.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8