By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E for All Nintendo games

Pff. I can wait 1 month for Galaxy and 2 months for Brawl. They won't be that good to spoil em early.

Around the Network

^^ Indeed.

Definitely a nice lineup at the show. No wonder why Sony and MS aren't going. (Yeah, that's a bit of flame bait right there. :P )

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

I think Nintendo deliberately didn't attend TGS this year, so 3rd party games could get advertised. This one is theirs, though.

Here's my breakdown.

Wii

Super Mario Galaxy - Can't Wait

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I'm not as excited as most people, but I'm still quite excited

Donkey Kong(R) Barrel Blast - I'd be interested if they still had the bongos.

Battalion Wars(TM) 2 - I'm actually really looking forward to this one. I should get the Cube version to try it out.

Fire Emblem(TM): Radiant Dawn - I've heard great things, but it just doesn't catch me.

Wii Zapper(TM) with Link’s Crossbow Training(TM) - It'll probably be a better deal than Wii play.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games - I or one of my friends will most likely be getting it.

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - It's Guitar Hero. What more can one say?

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 - I was going to get the first one but Im holding off for this one.

Resident Evil(R): The Umbrella Chronicles - My friend and I can't wait to co-op our way through this.

Medal of Honor Heroes(TM) 2 - I'm glad the controls work, but I'll take a pass on another WW2 shooter

Ghost Squad(TM) - looks like a good rental.

Nintendo DS

Professor Layton(R) and the Curious Village - no idea

Pokemon(R) Diamond and Pokemon(R) Pearl - Never done the Pokemon thing.

Flash Focus(TM): Vision Training in Minutes a Day - eh

Brain Age(TM): Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day - eh

Brain Age(TM) 2: More Training in Minutes a Day - eh

Mario Party(R) DS - eh

The Legend of Zelda(R): Phantom Hourglass - eh... No wait I mean AHHHH *cast into the pit of eternal peril*

Nintendogs(TM) - eh

Mario Kart(R) DS - I have it!

New Super Mario Bros. (R) - I had it!

Animal Crossing(R): Wild World - Love that Cat Stevens song

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword - Looks awesome so far.

Final Fantasy XII - Final Fantasy remakes are becoming the new WW2 shooters

Jam Sessions - I know nothing

WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 - I continue to boycot wrestling games until they bring back The Ultimate Warrior!

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - I know nothign asside from bigtastic Japanese sales

My Spanish Coach - you play as an illegal immigrant who has to coach an elementary school soccer team to victory while at the same time avoiding the local police. Expect Big sales and manhunt 2/Resident Evil 5 type controversy.

Edit: Why is this so small?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
It must be nice for British people...when there's an event in the UK, it's not hard to travel at most a few hundred miles for any event in your nation. USA's too freakin big to get to most things, especially when all the attention is given to Hollywood and the West Coast.
bah, it must be nice for Americans. When there's an event I have to fly halfway around the world to get to it.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

stof said:

It's not a remake...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

stof said:

It's not a remake...

So... what is it then? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

a spin off, isnt it?

regarding us lucky brits, it probably costs us as much in petrol or trainfare to travel to any shows as it does you to fly half was across america.

Final Fantasy XII : Revenant Wings (?) DS is both a spin-off and a sequel, it takes place after the events of Final Fantasy XII with it's cast, but the gameplay is considerably different.

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.