By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E for All Nintendo games

Want to Play Galaxy and Brawl? Visit Nintendo’s Booth at E for All.

You might want to get in line for Nintendo’s booth at the E for All Expo now.

Nintendo will be showing a huge lineup of cool games for both Wii(TM) and Nintendo DS(TM), including the hugely anticipated Super Mario(R) Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. (R) Brawl. The Oct. 18-22 event at the Los Angeles Convention Center will be the first opportunity for the public to get their hands on these games and take them for a test drive.

In addition, Nintendo will host a daily Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament. Competitors get a free Wii-themed T-shirt, and a different T-shirt will be available each day of the show.

Although the lineup is subject to change, the complete list of games for Nintendo systems scheduled to appear at E for All include:

Wii

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Donkey Kong(R) Barrel Blast

Battalion Wars(TM) 2

Fire Emblem(TM): Radiant Dawn

Wii Zapper(TM) with Link’s Crossbow Training(TM)

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

Resident Evil(R): The Umbrella Chronicles

Medal of Honor Heroes(TM) 2

Ghost Squad(TM)

Nintendo DS

Professor Layton(R) and the Curious Village

Pokemon(R) Diamond and Pokemon(R) Pearl

Flash Focus(TM): Vision Training in Minutes a Day

Brain Age(TM): Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day

Brain Age(TM) 2: More Training in Minutes a Day

Mario Party(R) DS

The Legend of Zelda(R): Phantom Hourglass

Nintendogs(TM)

Mario Kart(R) DS

New Super Mario Bros. (R)

Animal Crossing(R): Wild World

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

Final Fantasy XII

Jam Sessions

WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

My Spanish Coach

http://gonintendo.com/?p=26847 

Around the Network

Phantom Hourglass is already out. It would be pointless for them to show it. Same with DK Barrel Blast and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Snesboy said:
Phantom Hourglass is already out. It would be pointless for them to show it. Same with DK Barrel Blast and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Advertising my friend.

About time Smash Bros was playable.

EDIT: Wait, Smash Bros...playable...and I can't be there??

AGHGHEHSRHP

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Bah, completely forgot about RRR2! I don't know how I let that game slip off my radar.

Around the Network

And snesboy...they always have released games as well...half the DS games there are released...it's advertising like rath said. Let's people play the games if they haven't.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm quite curious about Battalion Wars 2. It looked promising from early videos, but we really should have heard something by now...it could be teh suck.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

That's one sweet line-up for the Wii. Wish I could be there.

Rayman 2 so soon?

Wow at all the Wii FPS being demoed. I guess they are really trying to push the zapper and Wii's FPS controls being teh best.