By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Breasts arent a big thing for me, if i like the girls personallity then its fine and if the girl is quite slim but that isnt a major issue for me, all about the personallity for me.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

Ass is definitely the most important thing BY FAR! Next is legs, then breasts. Facial features trumps all though. So, IMO bigger definitely doesn't mean better, it just has to fit with your overall shape to make you sexy.

Just kiss the tip.

Mmmmm I like a good pair of legs. I believe it's more important for a woman to be in proportion than to have big breasts. In fact, too large is a bit of a turn off for me.

As for the personality thing, damn right the personality is important. But so are looks. Hey, you don't look twice at some girl because you think, oh she must have a nice personality. It needs to be a nice combination of both. Even better if they have the winning combination of good looks and low self esteem :P

Yes

Sorry Lol(it)a, it's stronger than me, i automatically write Lola instead of Lolita, i have no idea why. Maybe because it sounds more cute ^^.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:
Sorry Lol(it)a, it's stronger than me, i automatically write Lola instead of Lolita, i have no idea why. Maybe because it sounds more cute ^^.

Well I don't mind I was just wondering who you were talking to! :P

Around the Network

To be 100% truthful, I actually prefer girls that aren't overly endowed.

edit: eyes make a girl beautiful

An extremely stupid question. Unless you're just looking for group assessment.

Yes, they do, to some men/women. To others, nope. Your self esteem shall not be helped here.

Just like most people want pure white teeth, others can deal with tobacco stains/yellow spots, and others don't care if there are visible cavities. The last may be the minority, but exists.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

quick! someone start a butt size thread.

Sorry I forgot the typical cave man thinking quote. Grunt grunt, boobs make woman pretty, I like pretty. Honestly I thought as a group who's grown up in the era of women in the work place and in authority figures we'd grow past this need for our partners to look a specific way. I personally think I've matured past the need for visual stimulates and go more towards a personal stimulant.

If I wake up from a dream where someone dies, should I file a report?

mitsuhide said:
Breasts arent a big thing for me, if i like the girls personallity then its fine and if the girl is quite slim but that isnt a major issue for me, all about the personallity for me.

Holy jesus, read the rest of the thread before you post something extrodinarily lame like that.

Yo Wojitas is better than Wojtas because there is a constantant monopoly, you need more vowels in your life. (btw my bad, when you read it real fast and say it out loud it would seem that an I would be in there)

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie