By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do breasts matter?

As a flat chestee myself I've always been plagued by what people really saw as acceptable for breasts. Sure its not the end of the world, but it is a matter of vanity for some of us girls, especially those with lacking endowment. What is this boards take on the matter? Does breast size matter or not? Do you like something big or is it fine as long as something is there? Do they really affect the enjoyment of sex anymore? I know this topic is a tad dubious but it could be a fun discussion. And its a girl posting it so you know its alright to talk about.

Around the Network

Sorry, but I am a 'breast man'. I like them boobies. I think they are very much more enjoyable during sex. All a woman has to do to get me in the mood is wear a shirt that is displaying her boobs and nipples. My size range is B to D for best enjoyment.

Breasts dont matter to me that much to be honest, I find a nice pair of legs as a much bigger turn on personally - they only start to matter if the other person makes it matter (I used ot go out with a flat chested girl and she was so insecure you made a point of making them matter).

Be flat and proud!!

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

I ain't touching this!

Doh!

Doesn't matter in the least. I like them all pending on who they're connected to. Breasts are fine small large or whatever if you enjoy the persons company they don't matter in the least.

As a male I enjoy breasts yes, I won't even pretend to have no interest in a shallow attempt to seem polite. However the size of said breasts is irrelevant as long as they're not misshapen or over/under sized for the general proportion.

In the end the only opinion that matters is yous do you like your breasts? If so they're fine end of discussion~

I can't help but wonder, did somebody say something about your breasts? Generally we're all a little self conscious about ourselves sexually, nobody is completly confident and if they are it's normally they're too dumb to realise otherwise or it's an act. 

Around the Network
gawalls said:
Breasts dont matter to me that much to be honest, I find a nice pair of legs as a much bigger turn on personally - they only start to matter if the other person makes it matter (I used ot go out with a flat chested girl and she was so insecure you made a point of making them matter).

Be flat and proud!!

Good advice, people who are down on themselves really bring everyone else down too.

Not in the least. I mean sure, they're cool, but anyone that small breasts would be a deal breaker for is probably a jerk. Or at least kind of shallow. Small breasts are way less important even than....um....male equipment size. I mean, nice as they are, they don't really play an integral role in sex, and small ones can be manipulated in much the same way big ones can......trying to even think of something that would actually require large breasts...

As I sayed in the picture thread you have nothing to worry about, I don´t care about breasts at all, a pretty face is all that counts for me, don´t let the media or other people make you think its impotant or that you can´t be pretty without a certain size of breasts. You should actually have quite a high selt esteem judging from your pics.

I've heard lots of guys like "paizuri" but I imagine the girls needs really big breasts to pull that off.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I've heard lots of guys like "paizuri" but I imagine the girls needs really big breasts to pull that off.
Well they don't need to be massive, but you do need something to do it. Sadly if you're truely flat chested it won't be happening but it's not like it's the best thing going. Been there, done it, I prefer much better things that I won't go into here heh.