By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well I don't think it really matters... Sure there's some more fun to be done with bigger brests but you know it depends on the size of the girl too... I think a small and skinny girl with C breasts would look weird, but that's just my opinion.

For a matter of fact, I'm an A size, nothing to brag about... I often go around and joke about how "flat" I am but I'm not being serious! :P Anyways big breasts would look weird on me and my bf likes me like I am so that's all that matters.

Around the Network

Yeah, very very very very important. Most important thing in the world.

j/k heh

Well, for me it's not a so important aspect. In the physical appearance department, I prefer cuteness and aesthetics over everything else. Also, if I had to choose from slimness or breasts, I would choose the former. I wouldn't complain if a girl has them big, but I wouldn't complain if she has them small.

As long as she is pretty and cute, everything is fine.

I am more a thigh and butt man myself. I like breasts but I've gone out with girls that aren't big breasted. It seemed to bother them more than it did me.

There's too big and too small. Once you start getting into the large D's and double D's that's just too much breast. Anything bigger and smaller than a handful is where I draw the line, and I'm glad my wife's got a nice pair of small D's.

However, personality should matter more than anything else, any guy who puts physical appearance on top is shallow.

it depends of the guy I suppose.
Personnaly I dont care a lot.

The key point is that a girl need to be "woman like" meaning she needs to have some "female sexual aspects". To do so she needs to have a breast for sure. But the size is not so important IF u can see a "breast form".
IF the girl is totally plate (no breast at all) it can be a problem because she will be to close from a pre-teen body and will not look like a girl.

perfect woman ==> Gwen Stefani

her breast is not particular but her breast fit particularly well with her whole body.

NOTE1 : how to better live with a small breast :
==> just show it to everybody (using your clothes/bra), dont be sham of it, consider yourself as a normal woman with normal woman shape.

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Big breasts catch more eyes to be certain, but that's anything to be jealous about. Any size can be sexy if you know how to work what you have. Look at Paris Hilton, she's not in any way embarrassed by her small size, in fact, she works it excellently (not that I'm a Paris fan...).
As far as in bed, size it almost totally irrelevant. There's lots of ways to make your guy happy, so don't worry about it.
Be happy, small breasts look sexy a lot longer than big ones.

bah paris hilton is ugly! bah!

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Quoted for truth.

Haw haw, flat chested :P... My that was silly of me, sorry

I personally go for the legs and skirts, so breasts aren't that important. Sure that they can help a women feel sure of herself at certain times.....but it all comes down to character, not..uh...extras :D

Edit: oh, about sexual enchancemnt....that's more of a question that you yourself should answer, isn't it? Out of all the girls i slept with (damn that sentence makes me look like a jerk..) all of them found that carresing the breasts is quite pleasing, especially the nipple.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

souixan said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Quoted for truth.

QFT!!!!

Yeah I know you already did it Souixan but it just had to be done again. For the life of me, I cannot understand the obsession with Paris Hilton.