By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I strongly prefer "petite". That means smallish for me. Bigguns don't do it for me...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

another thing is, many girls talk about how crappy their bf's treat them.
if it's that bad, move the f*** on and make yourself available.

many guys will not consider romantic interest in you if you're not available.

yes. this is 2007. many people don't care if you've got a bf or not and still go after you.
But many others thinks otherwise.

Some would not get in a love triangle. And will definitely not touch a friend's gf.

err... kinda off topic.

I'm an ass man. Like em round and meaty.

ITs all in proportions, depending on your size, A women should never go past C in my opinion, but mine doesnt count seeing as how I am a dude.

It's all about the body and face, not just the boobs.

And guys stop tryin to buy yourselves brownie points when you say "I only care about her personality" if thats what she wanted to know she would have made a "whats better boobs or personality" thread.

Tell us what you like physically in this one, and if you really wanna go into emotionally and mentally, start a thread. I hate suck ups.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Montana, stop acting like a boy scout for crying out loud. Wait, i have an idea, don't read this thread if you can't stand reading about our personal preferences. After all the thread is not a yes/no type. Everyone likes different things.

Oh and that remark of yours about thinking about having sex with a girl you just met, well guess what, the rest of didn't even imply anything of the sort, so what are you getting at? Because it looks to me as if you just don't know how to talk about intimate stuff.

Lola, i thought that you have a boyfriend? He should be the one to answer this question, especially since he's the one you're with right now :P.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

I like you wojitas, pity I just said the exact same thing but 30 seconds faster, lol

Man if I could say Piss out my ass I would be so happy..........

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

@ Wojtas:

Did you mean Lolita? If so, I already said it, I already know what he likes. I'm happy the description he said is like me. Meaning small, thin girl with no huge boobs.

I have been with white females, black females, young females (18 while I am 31) and older females (31 when I was 21). I've also been with big girls -they need love too, really big girls (so embarassing), and girls whom I honestly believe could be models. What attracts me is personality. If you have it, what you look like doesn't matter.

It's not that it matters, it's that you'll likely find guys that it's the only thing that matters. I personally find a woman who's into the same interests as me more attractive than a person who doesn't. Breasts, legs, thighs are all body parts, if I have nothing to connect with her about then she's basically there for only one purpose. I think what your trying to find out is for one night stands Yes they matter, For relationships No. If you date someone because of just a body part you're doomed to fail. Of course that kind of leaves you out of the one night stand group but sooner or later there will be a guy with that fetish, god knows there are people who like fat furry men only.

If I wake up from a dream where someone dies, should I file a report?

Hahaha good one Alexie :)

Right one question, why the hell does everyone write wojitas? I'm WOJTAS!!!!!

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.