By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I HATE! Prototype I HATE! Prototype

Fab_GS said:
Let this thread die already!

+1 /thread

Around the Network

after 16 hour and 70% I just don't want to play this game no more. fcuk it , do not buy or rent this crap. Get inFAMOUS ...Prototype is very stupid and a waste of your time.. back to 3 out of 10

jaddow said:
games should be fun not just difficult and stupid ..no wonder no demo on psn or xbl.. sorry using iphone typing on it sucks

Play it on easy?

Outside the missions forcing you to use tanks it doesn't seem hard to me...

jaddow said:
after 16 hour and 70% I just don't want to play this game no more. fcuk it , do not buy or rent this crap. Get inFAMOUS ...Prototype is very stupid and a waste of your time.. back to 3 out of 10

So the first 6 hours are 3/10, then the next 8 are 7/10, the next 2 are 8.5/10 and now it's 3/10 again and I assume it won't change anymore.

On average you needed 13,7 minutes for 1% that means you'd need 22 hours and 51 minutes to finish the game.

56.25% of the time you thought the game is a 3/10

35% of the time you thought the game is a 7/10

8.75% of the time you thought the game is a 8.5/10

Overall the game is a 4.98125 out of 10 in you opinion.

To my defense. I have to say that I'm quite bored at the moment.

Around the Network

It is indeed a thin line between love and hate.

Barozi said:
jaddow said:

So the first 6 hours are 3/10, then the next 8 are 7/10, the next 2 are 8.5/10 and now it's 3/10 again and I assume it won't change anymore.

On average you needed 13,7 minutes for 1% that means you'd need 22 hours and 51 minutes to finish the game.

56.25% of the time you thought the game is a 3/10

35% of the time you thought the game is a 7/10

8.75% of the time you thought the game is a 8.5/10

Overall the game is a 4.98125 out of 10 in you opinion.