By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I HATE! Prototype I HATE! Prototype

i played it on easy for only six hours .,..,. it not that hard i just can't get into it... my headache from play this stupid game ... i only hope it gets better soon

Around the Network

Zo tell me, dis Pro-to-taip... hau dos eet mack you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

jaddow said:
i played it on easy for only six hours .,..,. it not that hard i just can't get into it... my headache from play this stupid game ... i only hope it gets better soon

Why are you playing a game like that on easy? Play it on medium at least. You cant get the most action out of that type of game without a little bit of difficulty.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Had to be a PS3 fanboy. This game is not 3 out of 10.

What!? Is that always the first reason that comes to your mind?

Anyway she would be a very bad fanboy since Prototype is on 360/PS3/PC.

Wow this is a first. I've heard from tons of people that the graphics are pretty bad, but the gameplay is awesome. s

Around the Network
jaddow said:

if the game was  so good why no  demo

MGS4 didn't get a demo until quite some time after it's release. Yet it's tooted as one of the best games this gen.

Whether a demo comes or not, has nothing to do with how good the game is.

4 ≈ One

AE86 said:
Hm...this wouldn't have anything to do with your infamous avatar would it?

First reply ownage.  Well played.

Boutros said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Had to be a PS3 fanboy. This game is not 3 out of 10.

What!? Is that always the first reason that comes to your mind?

Anyway she would be a very bad fanboy since Prototype is on 360/PS3/PC.

Thats not the first thing that comes to mind. The only people I've seen act in such a manner are PS3 exclusive owners. Prototype wasn't a PS3 exclusive....thats the whole point.

Onyxmeth said:

Can anyone decipher what primary language this person is accustomed to that would explain the myriad of errors in the OP? I almost feel like the member might have slammed their head into the keyboard and just lucked out that something resembling a topic is what appeared.

By the way he can;t pluralize anything, lack of conjugation, and lack of using articles, I think he's a mutation of what he worse, innocent, mistakes are made from Chinese, Russians, and maybe some native-African too. Must have been developed in a laboratory.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

after 8 more hours of playing it.....it's up from a 3 out 10 to a 7 out of 10 .... please rent this game and see for yourself people ... if you like X-Men Origins Wolverine you will likee this game also