By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I HATE! Prototype I HATE! Prototype

seece said:
wow, the graphics are the last thing I would sing its praises for. Its a good game, probably don't like it because its too difficult ..

The graphics were pretty good, but nothing special. I played it at a friend's house, it wasn't difficult at all! You could just use your tentacles on everything, throw cars at people, fire at them with helicopters, running up walls...you can't die!

It seemed like fun, but I can imagine it would get repetitive after a while.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
jaddow said:
after 8 more hours of playing it.....it's up from a 3 out 10 to a 7 out of 10 .... please rent this game and see for yourself people ... if you like X-Men Origins Wolverine you will likee this game also

Lol wtf is going on in this thread?? 

Are you scitsafrinic?

yo_john117 said:
jaddow said:
after 8 more hours of playing it.....it's up from a 3 out 10 to a 7 out of 10 .... please rent this game and see for yourself people ... if you like X-Men Origins Wolverine you will likee this game also

Lol wtf is going on in this thread?? 

Are you scitsafrinic?

Here's what I think happened:

1) Jaddow buys Prototype. Enjoys Prototype.

2) Jaddow gets stuck on mission in Prototype. Is increasingly annoyed by Prototype. Wants to curse it. Comes to the internet.

3) Jaddow gets past part she was stuck on. Still likes Prototype, but not as much as she did at first.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

AE86 said:
Hm...this wouldn't have anything to do with your infamous avatar would it?

lol wut ? This isn't highlander. There can be more than 1

Check out my game about moles ^

OK sorry i was wrong , the game starting to get better ... like 8.5 out of 10 good

Around the Network

and yes the graphics pretty good, but nothing special

And it's for more fun than X-Men Origins Wolverine...

jaddow, you are kinda weird.

Let this thread die already!

The OP hated Prototype after first 1 hour of playing the game. He plays it for 8 more hours and well such a big change in opinion.