By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who knew the N64 had so many colours and designs.

...and above them....the IQue

Around the Network

i have 4 n64s' but only one is functional, but all of them are the regular blak color, i always wanted the pikachu edition. besides that i've got 8 controllers, 3 expansio packs and a shit load of cables.

It's like looking into a wall of greatness.

Pixel Art can be fun.

to say that having a lot of consoles is a loser thing and will not atract girls is OK I guess, but not to say in VGChartz where obviosly everyone would not be bothered to have a N64 pile-O in their rooms....

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

The Golden one looks sweet.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I had the DK Bundle the Jungle green one...I LOVED IT!!!!!

bluster said:
to say that having a lot of consoles is a loser thing and will not atract girls is OK I guess, but not to say in VGChartz where obviosly everyone would not be bothered to have a N64 pile-O in their rooms....

Maybe...maybe not. This is one of those things that everyone here thinks is cool...but would rather not actually own it. I mean...who here would like to have that pile in their room/house for the next 5-10 years..my bet is..not a lot of people. If anyone came over (be it a girl, a guy, friend, work friend) they would think you are a bit crazy...just imagine the reactions of people when they come into your house. You are giving them the tour "here is the kitchen, here is the bathroom, here is my room....oh this...yeah...that is my pile of N64's that I paid real money for"

D_Boy said:
Haha...what a loser. Who would pay money to have more than ten of the same console...I bet that will really impress the girls when they come over...

you're just jealous you don't have the money to have such horrible hobby, eh?

D_Boy said:
bluster said:

Maybe...maybe not. This is one of those things that everyone here thinks is cool...but would rather not actually own it. I mean...who here would like to have that pile in their room/house for the next 5-10 years..my bet is..not a lot of people. If anyone came over (be it a girl, a guy, friend, work friend) they would think you are a bit crazy...just imagine the reactions of people when they come into your house. You are giving them the tour "here is the kitchen, here is the bathroom, here is my room....oh this...yeah...that is my pile of N64's that I paid real money for"

Say that to one of my older brothers... he own games and consoles with a value of about 50.000 $ wich increases in value for each year.

Hes been in newspapers and in articles on the internet here in Sweden.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

NINTENDO SIXTY FOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!1111ONONEONE11!!11!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.