By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

tedsteriscool said:
Kantor said:
Oh dear, fknetwork.

I don't suppose we can ban people for what they say on other sites?

After seeing this...I realize there is some hope left for VGC.

and people thing sony fanboys are the one picking up fights.

xbox 360 just keep their dirty words outside.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Xoj said:
kowenicki said:
......and sony stole it from my cd collection..... i might sue!

Get real people, its a tune like any other tune, Sony dont own it. Do people think those songs are original songs just for the game? lol.

PS. good album... go buy it.

actually they do, its from columbia records

which is owned by sony music.

pwned.

No, he is not! You are pwned

Thunder, Lightning, Strike is the debut album by The Go! Team. It was released on British label Memphis Industries in 2004

The Go! Team re-release the album again with Columbia Records, but Columbia Records don't hold the rights for any song!

The Go! Team didn't continue working with Columbia Records and labels for their second album - Proof of Youth are:

Memphis Industries (U.K.)
Sub Pop (U.S.)
Secret City (Canada)

Kantor said:
Oh dear, fknetwork.

I don't suppose we can ban people for what they say on other sites?

not surprising really....

i'll probably see Aion doing the same thing.

good thing VGchartz is modded

Get the freak out of the gaming industry microsoft. Maybe you should sell the xbox brand to sega. That way everyone will be happy once again, like the old days.

WheelStriker said:
Get the freak out of the gaming industry microsoft. Maybe you should sell the xbox brand to sega. That way everyone will be happy once again, like the old days.

If MS were to sell the Xbox brand to Sega i would instantly become and Xbox fanboy fer sure.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

sounds like some of you dont remember this one

I don't think this is the same at all... one is an intro song for a speaker at a press conference from Malaysia, and the other is a nationwide commercial in the United States. Nevertheless it is still funny

WheelStriker said:

You want them to leave the industry because they used the LBP theme song in an ad?

Isn't that a bit excessive?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
WheelStriker said:

You want them to leave the industry because they used the LBP theme song in an ad?

No!!!!

No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

...Yeah, it's very excessive. He'll get over it in 3,2,1

The gaming market should know by now that the song is the theme song for little big planet. And microsoft should know better than to use the song for their "partly" misleading commercial.

It's their lack of business ethics is what makes people like me want them to leave the gaming industry. Not just because they used the little big planer theme in their advert. 

I think Sony and Media Molecule should personally thank every MS fanboy keeping (edit) helping keeping this thread and all the others like this around the net alive, it's all free ad for LBP!  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!