By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MS doesn't only steal games, songs too!

LBP was awesome, and the song really puts you in the mood.

I dont think anyone would care if MS put a song that belongs to a PS3 exclusive. That just shows that the song theme is really awesome.

But what really got me wondering is when the video showed a phrase that goes around this line: "connect for free". since when xbox live was free?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
yo_john117 said:
zaMy said:
micrsoft is the lowest company ever ... steal any and everything they can from sony

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/  

Hmmm.  This looks so much like another service that i've seen.

But really whats a hundred times more pathetic is people like you acting like this.  Company's are only in this to make money off of you and steal ideas of off other companies and people.  Sony steals everything from everyone, MS steals everything from everyone, And i'm sure Nintendo has stolen things, and ideas before.

But what makes this even more pathetic is that Sony doesn't even own the damn song, so MS didn't steal it from anybody.  And saying so is about as stupid as saying Sony steals Windows for their laptops, even though we all know they paid for windows fair and square.

I try telling people that MS has two plattforms..One even Sony makes games for....But I get ignored...

Exactly, Sony makes games for a Microsoft platform but Microsoft doesn't make any for Sony platforms.

Microsoft are evil confirmed!

I wonder why Sony Online Entertainment still makes PC games- they are now owned by SCE rather than Sony Pictures.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

halil23 said:
Xoj said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
C_Hollomon said:
Now this makes me hate Microsoft even more. You can't use a song that is the theme song of a PS3 game. That's just not right. Sony should use the Halo or Gears theme song then. Before you know it Microsoft will be using the Super Mario theme song.

No one would notice. LBP didn't have stellar sales. Not even a fraction of this country knows that song belongs to LBP. LOL

it outsold mass effect or are you saying mass effect sales are crap too?

S.T.A.G.E = O.W.N.E.D lol

OT : What really sad other than the song is the way M$ falsely advertise service as free fooling million of gamers, now that a cheating/evil business practices. And sadly their way of bad business practices just keep piling up and yet they get away with it most of the time!!

AAA Exclusives (90%+) games per console (gamerankings) : Excluding scores from pathetic 360 biased sites (see next to M$ & EA) for obvious reasons.

PS3 : 7
Wii : 5
Xbox 360 : ...4!!

BOYCOTT : M$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

...Huh. I guess so. Seems just like a company to me.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Please.

bumped for the greater good.

Around the Network

So the current situation is:

MS didn't steal that song (no sane people ever thought it), BUT:

1) Using that song instead of another one is benefitting LBP and Sony, at least slightly.
2)The worst thing about that ad is not against Sony, but XB users, as it's misleading, only basic connection is free, but online gaming services aren't.
3)Third point is very debatable and subjective: the whole ad IMVHO has a vague LBP look 'n' feel.
4)Fourth point is ascertained and universally known and accepted but by a few die-hard ballmer-boyz: MS is EVIL. But this ain't anything new and is unrelated to the song.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

And now it's copying price cuts too!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!