By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict lifetime Forza 3 sales. Just get the feeling that....

Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
tombi123 said:
By the way, Forza 2 is on about 1.8m if you don't count bundles.

Yes we all know that thanks very much ...

Don't get snappy with him just because he provided some data that makes certain predictions in this thread look beyond ambitious and bordering on unrealistic.

Dude would you stop telling me what to post to people ..

There was just no need for your first post, so I pulled you up on that whilst reflecting on how unrealistic some of these stratospheric predictions are.

I was on-topic, you were antagonistic.

I really don't care what you think, antagonistic or not. man you strike me as a really bossy person ....

I'm really not concerned whether you care what I think. I just don't like seeing good posters like tombi being treated so dismissively.

I've made my point now, and I won't continue this discussion any further because you've chosen ad hominem attacks and that's a waste of my time and the time of other posters.

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
tombi123 said:

Don't get snappy with him just because he provided some data that makes certain predictions in this thread look beyond ambitious and bordering on unrealistic.

There was just no need for your first post, so I pulled you up on that whilst reflecting on how unrealistic some of these stratospheric predictions are.

I really don't care what you think, antagonistic or not. man you strike me as a really bossy person ....

I'm really not concerned whether you care what I think. I just don't like seeing good posters like tombi being treated so dismissively.

I've made my point now, and I won't continue this discussion any further because you're chosen ad hominem attacks and that's a waste of my time and the time of other posters.

Huh, that doesn't make sense ... put the dictionary away and stop trying so hard to look clever lolz

OT (again for the whiners) I expect Forza 3 to do 1.8 - 2.4 Mill lifetime unbundled.

1.5 million Most

Unless it is heavilly bundled

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

6.1 million you say. Damn that is a very high number. Even Gears of War 1 and 2 couldn't do that number and GOW is a more popular fanchise. If it is bundle then yes mostly likely, but you say not including pack-ins so my prediction is 4 million at most.

I would like to say that I think Forza will sell more in NA...

but thats just MO

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

All the hype would have it at 10m+

ramses01 said:
It should do at least what ever multiple that the user base has increased since the forza 2 launch.

Not sure if you are serious or not, but that would put it at over 13 million.

Without bundles I can't see how this game can get past 4.5 Mill. So I'm going with 2.5 - 3.5 ltd with no bundles.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Seece said:
tombi123 said:

I've made my point now, and I won't continue this discussion any further because you're chosen ad hominem attacks and that's a waste of my time and the time of other posters.

Huh, that doesn't make sense ... put the dictionary away and stop trying so hard to look clever lolz

OT (again for the whiners) I expect Forza 3 to do 1.8 - 2.4 Mill lifetime unbundled.

lol I was gonna agree, but then I saw his profile

He's at oxford university!

so he is obviously extremely intelligent!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Typo police time = you lost the argument.

But thanks anyway, Darth.