Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Slim Will Be $599

OMFG no way, im going to buy one now

mM
Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
Kantor said:
tedsteriscool said:
Garamond said:
I just realized Santa Clause isn't an equal opportunity employer.

Shall we boycott Santa? His operations are clearly shady.

We could hire the services of his gnomes. They only make presents in December, don't they?

I believe Santa enslaved the elves, not the gnomes.

He claims they're elves, but they're really gnomes. Elves are eight feet tall with long noses and pointy ears. House elves from Hogwarts are gnomes, too.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Oh well i rather have them bundle it with 2 fp games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

i bet the slim one will be cheaper like the ps2...

ROFLOL...maybe.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

Ugh not funny, stop trying to copy Rol its just embarrassing.

sure dude, sony ps3 sales are low because of the hight price compared to others console and for have more sell they put it at 599.... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pd: post of the day

ok.

master69 said:
sure dude, sony ps3 sales are low because of the hight price compared to others console and for have more sell they put it at 599.... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pd: post of the day

legend92(3) said:
Wow how offensives i happen to be a midget. Plus you are thinking of elves as us midgets have stubby fingers we would be no good at it.

But...I'm not a midget

OT: I see what you did there But the PS3 is still $599, they just stripped out parts to lower the price to something affordable for the consumers, but took stuff out to have an all-in-one (PS2 B/C).