By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Slim Will Be $599

The Playstation 3 Slim will launch at the price point of $599, guaranteed. The reason behind this is because it will be using smaller internal parts, thus leading to Sony having to hire people with more nimble fingers for assembly. Which group of people would be best to hire? Midgets of course. Now, midgets may be smaller than the average person, but their skills cannot be matched by those of larger scale while working with small parts so they will demand higher wages. This will lead to Sony bumping the price to counterbalance their increased salaries.

Around the Network

Wow how offensives i happen to be a midget. Plus you are thinking of elves as us midgets have stubby fingers we would be no good at it.

RolStoppable,

GO OUT OF HIS BODY !!!!!!!

about the OP, 599$ ? you re joking right ?

Time to Work !

tedsteriscool said:

The Playstation 3 Slim will launch at the price point of $599, guaranteed. The reason behind this is because it will be using smaller internal parts, thus leading to Sony having to hire people with more nimble fingers for assembly. Which group of people would be best to hire? Midgets of course. Now, midgets may be smaller than the average person, but their skills cannot be matched by those of larger scale while working with small parts so they will demand higher wages. This will lead to Sony bumping the price to counterbalance their increased salaries.

Lol I liked that part the most

e: But that is offensive!

your sick shame on you.

Around the Network

I just realized Santa Clause isn't an equal opportunity employer.

You think Sony are stupid? They know oompa loompas are much cheaper and more productive than midgets.

Only in America...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
You think Sony are stupid? They know oompa loompas are much cheaper and more productive than midgets.

They all died when the chocolate factory exploded. Sony could try hobbits, though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

hobbits that it's.

though sony have asians, they are small and closer to the tables... so sony says.
americans are too tall. =P