By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JUG said:
Pyro as Bill said:
L.C.E.C. said:
Pyro as Bill said:
I don't care if it's Starfox, Pilotwings or Rogue Squadron, I just want a full game with Airsports controls.

3rd person airsports controls with an option to switch to 1st person pointer controls would be awesome.

LucasArts, Nintendo, whoever, just make the frikkin game already.

Hm... haven't gotten/played/watched WSR... but I do like the IR idea (although I like staying in 3pv w/ an on-screen reticule better)... Do you use the nunchuk?

You can plug in the nunchuk but it doesn't allow you to control the plane's movements. It only controls the flare, engine cut-out and camera angles I think.

I'm not sure a reticule whilst controlling the plane with M+ would work. I think the reticule would be all over the place as you control the plane. Might work well for 2 player or a dual wiimote setup.

This is why Nintendo need to bring out a Nunchuck plus with its own IR support, in my opinion.

Next gen, Next gen...

I meant that the reticule was the same position as the plane, but just with a flick of the nunchuck, you can switch which targets you lock on to... OR: You can control the plane with a Wiimote vertically and simply aim w/ the nunchuk... OR:you can just twist the plane the way you want it to fly while aiming... The possibilities are endless, really...

Around the Network

Of course, my ideal control scheme is with a horizontal remote and using the D-Pad to auto-target from predetermined screen portions...

I really think Nintendo have Starfox up their sleeves for a pre 2010 release to knock the stuffing out of everything else (November / December) I also hear rumors of a new Mario Kart in the works for Wii using the new wii sensor attachment

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

First, we need Zelda Wii!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I am extremely happy for Zelda too but it needs to be differetnt from Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. I don't want another "save the princess and defeat Ganon" again. I'm sure its going to be different though.

I would rather have Nintendo develop Star Fox Wii than another developer because look at how great Star Fox 64 was.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:

No zelda wii. Zelda can wait til 2011 Star Fox is one game I would love to play online. Star Fox assult had the best muiltiplayer I ever played. F zero I yet played only parts of the GC title. Though I'm getting the SNES version though .

dsister44 said:
no new ip?

Original games are overrated

I dunno Killer Yoshis. Me and you are both fans of Pikmin and that is a fairly young franchise. Other great new franchises include CustomRobo and Animal Crossing. I just hate all these new Wii titles, tech demo's should be given free or dirt cheap not sold as full priced software.

That being said , How can we honestly be exited for an IP that doesn't even exist yet. I'm totally looking forward to that new idea that just popped into Miyamoto's head. Man will it be awsome!  lol

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:
killeryoshis said:

No zelda wii. Zelda can wait til 2011 Star Fox is one game I would love to play online. Star Fox assult had the best muiltiplayer I ever played. F zero I yet played only parts of the GC title. Though I'm getting the SNES version though .

dsister44 said:
no new ip?

I dunno Killer Yoshis. Me and you are both fans of Pikmin and that is a fairly young franchise. Other great new franchises include CustomRobo and Animal Crossing. I just hate all these new Wii titles, tech demo's should be given free or dirt cheap not sold as full priced software.

That being said , How can we honestly be exited for an IP that doesn't even exist yet. I'm totally looking forward to that new idea that just popped into Miyamoto's head. Man will it be awsome!  lol

By the way, there was a Custom Robo game for the Nintendo 64. It's not "that new."

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Nintendo updates Starfox.com

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=94070

It still re-links you to Nintendo's site. But now I have a better feeling that a Star Fox Wii may actually me made, and maybe it will be announced at the October event? I hope so.

I'm sure they are already in the works.

SHMUPGurus said:
Joelcool7 said:
killeryoshis said:

dsister44 said:
no new ip?

By the way, there was a Custom Robo game for the Nintendo 64. It's not "that new."

Well actually I just looked up custom robo and only 2 titles been release in america
 and 1 in pal. I think he meant by how many titles were released.  Compare to other franchises like metroid and mario
Custom robo is pretty young.Some nintendo games have finally been
brought outside of japan.  I hope they bring more here like all the stafy games

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.