By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 Graphics Changes in Action

her sword in the 2nd pic looks like a toy

Around the Network

I'm sad now

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Upon looking at the PS3 demo, I think that it's unfair to call it a downgrade. Look at 1:45. Spot on with the pic. The guys who did the article don't deserve to call themselves journalists. The game always looked this crappy =/

THEY'RE COMPARING PRERENDERED FOOTAGE TO GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE.

lmao.....lyin ass snakes...wether its PC weve been lookin at up till or they ruduced it for 360 whatever the case...a bunch of lyin snakes

SHMUPGurus said:
in b4 anyone says "Now it looks crap for suck box 360 version."

I see what you did there

OT: stof, I dunno what's wrong with you. The first picture is miles better than the second in every way.

Around the Network
Akvod said:

Upon looking at the PS3 demo, I think that it's unfair to call it a downgrade. Look at 1:45. Spot on with the pic. The guys who did the article don't deserve to call themselves journalists. The game always looked this crappy =/

THEY'RE COMPARING PRERENDERED FOOTAGE TO GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE.

I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering if the initial screen shots were ever in game to begin with. Looks like we have our answer.

If anyone thinks that the second screenshots look better, they need to get their eyes examined..... look at the third screenshot and the shoulder guard....

I like the first pic better.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Target render :P versus actual ingame footage.

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i hope this comes out on pc. ;)