By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony reveals lifetime sales for PS3 and PS3 titles

Its just as bad.

Everyone knows the numbers aren't perfect... so why cant they be questioned?

Sure, its HIGHLY unlikely that PS3 is undertracked by 800k, but its still possible that theres a few hundred thousand missing from VGC numbers.

Look at what happened recently with the other big adjustments.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@carl

nowhere near as bad and you know it...

this questions the whole integrity of the site...

I've read your link and all it shows is speculation rather than proof it is shipped rather than sold to consumers.

What are your comments on psn sales considering they physically cannot be shipped?

Carl this is June, it would be undertracked by atleast a million if these are the actual consumer numbers

mM

sony only get paid once from retailers and once from psn users so in that sence it can be classed as shipped or sold to sony's customers.

If you say so.

Im waiting...

Around the Network

~8 games per PS3. Not bad.

4 ≈ One

Did you just threathen Carl? LOL

mM
leo-j said:
Did you just threathen Carl? LOL

It wasnt a threat, he just thinks im going to get a warning.

@Dgc1808

I have more than 8! And still no RPG. I'm so hungry for RPGs... I'll soon be changing that starting with Eternal Sonata, since I fell in love with the demo.
Valkyria Chronicles should be next. After that, who knows. FF13 is still a while away and White Knight Chronicles isn't looking very appealing to me.

kowenicki said:
grow up

I'm still waiting for you to give your reasons on how you can have a shipped statistic of psn games when it does not get shipped in the first place? its direct buy from sony.