By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki Awesome Watch Update

I usually don't get too excited over trailers but damn I want this game, I think I might even want it more than SMG and SSBB.  I would be perfectly happy if the Wii failed  miserably in everything it did except in bringing back classic point and click adventure games.   I just pray that Roberta Williams sees how much people want this game and hope she's writing up an official KQIX.

Source Kotaku

It's entirely feasible that there's one or two Wii owners who aren't vibrating in their seats in anticipation for this. I dedicate this video to you. The blissfully unaware. Because after watching this there's no way you can escape the impending awesomeness.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Btw, how do you fight?

I'm hoping there really isn't any fighting, just puzzle solving to take down an enemy or get past an obstacle (similar to KQVI) but I doubt it will be that pure of a point and click.  So I guess I'm not sure how they're going to handle the action.

Nice. I realize now though that I'm buying this or GH3...I can't decide yet. It'd be easier for me to buy GH3 and rent this...but I dunno...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

twesterm said:
Soriku said:
Btw, how do you fight?

I'm hoping there really isn't any fighting, just puzzle solving to take down an enemy or get past an obstacle (similar to KQVI) but I doubt it will be that pure of a point and click. So I guess I'm not sure how they're going to handle the action.

It's a pure adventure " point & click " , I mean " point , move & push ".

BTW I prefer Monkey Island 5 ( with Ron Gilbert )  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Actually I read somewhere that Wiki (the monkey) act as a bell, when there's an ennemy, you transform Wiki into a bell, shake it and the ennemy becomes a tool for you to solve a puzzle.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

I just pray that Roberta Williams sees how much people want this game and hope she's writing up an official KQIX.

I don't care if her and Ken did a compilation of King's Quest, I'd love it.

Then get Mark Crowe and Scott Murphy to bring back Space Quest, and Jim Walls bring back Police Quest.

And we can't forget LucasArts.

Precious Zack and Wiki. You shall be had. My friend has a Wii, and if he doesn't get this game, I'll buy it for him, damnit.

Looks cool, hope it sells well. I'll be doing my part.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

I really don't need to add another game to my wish list this holiday season. But its looking like I may have to pick this up along with SMG, SSBB, RE: UC, Trauma Center: New Blood, and possibly SoulCaliber: Legends (if reviews and previews impress).   Oh and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Light Saber Wii + all 6 star wars in one game = must have)

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

celine said:
twesterm said:
Soriku said:
Btw, how do you fight?

I'm hoping there really isn't any fighting, just puzzle solving to take down an enemy or get past an obstacle (similar to KQVI) but I doubt it will be that pure of a point and click. So I guess I'm not sure how they're going to handle the action.

It's a pure adventure " point & click " , I mean " point , move & push ".

BTW I prefer Monkey Island 5 ( with Ron Gilbert )

I've been praying for a Grim Fandango sequel on the Wii!!  I'm definitetly looking forward to Zack & Wiki.  It's about time they realized the Wii would be good for the old point and click adventure games.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:

I've been praying for a Grim Fandango sequel on the Wii!! I'm definitetly looking forward to Zack & Wiki. It's about time they realized the Wii would be good for the old point and click adventure games.

Me too hawk, me too ( possibly with Tim Schafer )

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.