By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki Awesome Watch Update

Ah the revival of point and click. I can't wait. I'm sure reviewers will hate it, but I really don't care at all.

Around the Network

I was afraid to watch the video for fear that it might give away puzzles. But I'm glad I clicked it because that just looks amazing. This game is going to be a sleeper hit.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Bump for awesomeness sake

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

you will fight by trading insults of course!

"You have the sex appeal of a Shar Pei!"
"I look THAT much like your fiancee?"

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Man I am all over it. I was going to wait for the reviews and MAYBE pick it up, looked cool but I wasn't quite sold on it, but now. Damn. I am there at launch. It looks like it will be alot of fun, and something that my wife will enjoy playing along side me. I love the art style and the character designs, and it looks like it will be epic.

And from what I understand, there is no direct combat, just straight up adventure point and click puzzle solving. I'm sure there will be enemies, and monsters and probably bosses too, but you won't fight them in the traditional videogame way.

Hot damn, I can't wait. What's the release date on that? Is it still in October?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

This is one game on my MUST HAVE list.

I so loved these games. Now I would LOVE to have a remake of Monkey Island 1 & 2.. as well as the Indiana Jones games.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

I love when the devs really make an effort to come out with a good game, awesome, really awesome...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Man I loved Space Quest, even though I was too young to get half the jokes.

This game looks pretty badass. I hope I have enough time to czech it out in this super Christmas season.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I've watched that trailer like 5 times now, it get's better everytime. That game is going to have personality to spare, I love all of Zack's facial expressions. He's going to be an awesome protagonist.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

A lot more variety than I was expecting.

Was already on my "will buy" list, and is now on my "will definitely buy" list.

All gamers owe it to themselves to buy this, and force the revival of the adventure game series.

Monkey Island remake in a similar style? The thought makes me go all gooey :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099