By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki Awesome Watch Update

The_vagabond7 said:
If it's not for you, that's fine. Point and click isn't FPS or action games that appeal to the so called "hardcore", but don't bash the game for being easy when it is anything but.

I hate the term hardcore, but I consider someone who still appreciates point and click gaming to be true hardcore. Hardcore gamers that only like FPS, acton, or "mature" games, only THINK they are hardcore gamers.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
Hawk said:
The_vagabond7 said:
If it's not for you, that's fine. Point and click isn't FPS or action games that appeal to the so called "hardcore", but don't bash the game for being easy when it is anything but.

I hate the term hardcore, but I consider someone who still appreciates point and click gaming to be true hardcore. Hardcore gamers that only like FPS, acton, or "mature" games, only THINK they are hardcore gamers.

I think the term you're looking for is OG-- Original Gamer. 

It is games like this that make me wish I was 12 again with nothing to do in my free time but play endless games. This might be my favorite holiday lineup ever for video games(counting all systems). And Z&W is near at the top. Can't wait.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Dolla Dolla said:

if he doesn't get this game, I'll buy it for him

hey! I know this is unexpected, but, you wanna be my friend? 

This is heaven to me. I wish Lucasarts would make their old adventure games for the Wii. Day of Tentacle, Monkey Island and Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis are some of the best memories I have as a PC gamer.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I can only dream of a world where Day of the Tentacle or any Maniac Mansion type of game makes it to the Wii. God I hope this game does amazing so people start making adventure games again.

definently buying it!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Definetely buy this one, love the windwakeresque style and love puzzle solving.

There are already several P&C games coming to Wii in the near future. Maybe Phantasmagoria should get a remake (if that ain't hardcore what is).

looks fun, probably buy this when its a budget game

ItsaMii said:
This is heaven to me. I wish Lucasarts would make their old adventure games for the Wii. Day of Tentacle, Monkey Island and Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis are some of the best memories I have as a PC gamer.

I agree that would be awesome. Monkey Island is one of the best series ever. To bad this new generation of self proclaimed "hardcore gamers" doesent play graphic adventures. And I agree with Hawk abot his statment. Point&click are the real "hardcore" games it takes a lot of patiance and actuall thinking to finish one. And this games looks really good, I am definitely geting it.

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein