By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 Will Render at 600p

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/games/c/call-duty-modern-warfare-2/modern-warfare-2-render-at-600p-$1314777.htm

The resolution, which is 1024 by 600 pixels, has been confirmed by the pixel counters on the Beyond3D technical forums, who recently brought us the resolution of Ghostbusters: The Video Game on the PlayStation 3. Like its predecessor, Modern Warfare 2 will be 600p on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

So after 2 years to produce MW2 is just a new skin of MW?  whats your opinion about this?

I think that I got a HD console for HD gaming on a HDTV, thats the reason I made that investment so Im not happy about this.

Around the Network

That's good, 60fps will look amazing.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Infinity Ward knows theres no point upgrading the pixel size. This game will sell millions NO MATTER WHAT. I understand why so many games are getting postponed to avoid this game.

All CODs so far have been 600p I think.

Aion said:

It wont "look" amazing but 60fps is better for the feel of control of your character.

Around the Network

I m sure everybody will buy it but then be disapointed
not because the game is bad but because it is more MW1.5 than a true MW2

I have this bad feeling

Time to Work !

zaMy said:
Infinity Ward knows theres no point upgrading the pixel size. This game will sell millions NO MATTER WHAT. I understand why so many games are getting postponed to avoid this game.

1.Theres a point in having a better resolution, google is your friend on this one

2. I dont play sales, I play games and thats all I care about it.

3. Each game can stand on its own and I dont think that all games are avoiding COD MW2 they just need extra time to be completed

Aion said:

60 FPS means it will be Faster not better.

FPS = Frames Per Second.

libellule said:
I m sure everybody will buy it but then be disapointed
not because the game is bad but because it is more MW1.5 than a true MW2

I have this bad feeling

I see this point, Most people that play COD MW did  it for the Multiplayer and if the upgrade/additions isnt good enough we shouldnt be expected to pay 60 dollars.

_honeybadger_ said:
zaMy said:

3. Each game can stand on its own and I dont think that all games are avoiding COD MW2 they just need extra time to be completed

No there all scared of MW2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB