By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 Will Render at 600p

motherboard + processor 180

video card 120

deals will give you great hardware for these prices

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network

Oh crap this sucks. Now the game isn't going to be as fun to play. Might as well cancel the pre-orders folks. MW2's gameplay is shot to hell.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Oh crap this sucks. Now the game isn't going to be as fun to play. Might as well cancel the pre-orders folks. MW2's gameplay is shot to hell.

Yeah without those extra pixels it's just not worth playing.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I honestly couldn't care less... both COD4 and WaW look great on my 50" plasma HDTV no matter what their native resolution may be.

And if I remember correctly, COD4 not only won many GOTY awards, but also most gaming sites and magazines gave it the "best graphics" award as well (for console games... yes I know Crysis had the best graphics overall for the year... but only those with $1500+ gaming rigs were able to fully enjoy the visuals lol!)

And MW2's environments and character models look even better from what we've seen so far.. not bad for a game that's "ONLY" rendering at 600p lol!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NJ5 said:
Onyxmeth said:

Yeah without those extra pixels it's just not worth playing.

I dont see anyone here saying that., so you could cut the sascarm as I dont want the thread to be derailed.