By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why do YOU care about sales?

To pwn noobz

Around the Network

I didnt discover this site til few yrs back. And if it wasnt for this site i wouldnt know how the sales were for games/consoles lol. Sales doesnt bother me, i've been buying games and consoles simply cause i found the need to.

Didnt know PS1 did better than N64 by alot, i got the N64 first cuz i grew up with Nintendo and enjoyed their games, but then got a PS1 cause of the games i started to enjoy. Thats how its always been for me regardless of what the sales were/are.

V-r0cK said:
I didnt discover this site til few yrs back. And if it wasnt for this site i wouldnt know how the sales were for games/consoles lol. Sales doesnt bother me, i've been buying games and consoles simply cause i found the need to.

Didnt know PS1 did better than N64 by alot, i got the N64 first cuz i grew up with Nintendo and enjoyed their games, but then got a PS1 cause of the games i started to enjoy. Thats how its always been for me regardless of what the sales were/are.

I bought an N64 (for Mario and Zelda) almost all my friends had an N64, but the day that FFVI went to PS1 was the day I knew that it had the bigger market and was more popular.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
V-r0cK said:

I bought an N64 (for Mario and Zelda) almost all my friends had an N64, but the day that FFVI went to PS1 was the day I knew that it had the bigger market and was more popular.

lol see i didnt kno that..i always thought Mario was the best lol

V-r0cK said:
nordlead said:
V-r0cK said:

oops. I meant FFVII (7 instead of 6), but whatever. Anyways, It was fairly obvious due to the game selection avaiable. There was always so much more to chose from on the PS1. I still think the N64 was the vastly superior console though.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
V-r0cK said:
nordlead said:
V-r0cK said:

oops. I meant FFVII (7 instead of 6), but whatever. Anyways, It was fairly obvious due to the game selection avaiable. There was always so much more to chose from on the PS1. I still think the N64 was the vastly superior console though.

lol yea i figured u meant FF7.  Yea with the vast amount of PS1 games i started to notice a change that the N64 was missing on some games which helped decide me to get the PS2.  But N64 still had great games the PS1 couldnt offer (zelda, mario, goldeneye etc).  Also i was big on wrestling games and THQ did wonders for N64.  PS1 had crappy wrestling games =P

not only us, the company care about sales.

To sound smarter when talking about games and to make people think for a second when they say game A is better than game B and you say game B sold twice as much. If they start talking about why game A is better in their opinion and give good reasons I know I can talk to them. If all they can come up with is sales doesn't = quality then I know they don't know what they are talking about. I know sales doesn't = quality but you have to have reasons to back up why it's quality.