By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Glad I bought a Ps3 this year

...Splinter Cell: Conviction, the only 360 exclusive with any appeal at all, is officially delayed to 2010.

I have a 360 but bought a Ps3 because 360 didnt have many good games coming out this year.

Halo Wars and Halo ODST. UGH. I dont like Halo, so what does 360 have to offer this year? Splinter Cell was the only game on 360 that I was looking forward to but now it's delayed into 2010 along with Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2.

Ps3 has already had InFamous and Killzone2, two of the best games released this year. And it has Uncharted 2 still coming which looks like the best game of the entire year. Atleast I have something to play on Ps3 and look forward to in the near future.

Around the Network

yeah, i think uncharted 2 cud easily be the reason to own a ps3 this year...and we are also getting mw2!

Yeah, 360 isnt getting anything that Ps3 doesnt already have.

All the best 360 games are multiplat this year: Resident Evil5, Street Fighter 4, Blaz Blu, Tekken 6, Assassins Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2....

I can paly those on Ps3 too...but on Ps3 also get Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, InFamous, Fat Princess, and a bunch of games that came out last year that I never got to play before like MGS4 and WarHawk

And for those people who like Halo and don't like Uncharted it's the other way around - so ?

I mean I dont want to bash 360 here, but it must be one of the worst year for exclusives for 360 ever.

Halo3 ODST (face it, its an expansion pack)

Ballad of Gay Tony (expansion pack)

Halo Wars (flop)

Ninja Blade (flop)

Left 4 Dead 2 (already got L4D last year, it was decent but not good enough for me to wanna play a sequel a year later)

Shadow Complex (the only interesting game on 360, but guess what...I cannot buy it because MS fucks you over on XBL if you live outside of USA but signed up for it while you were in USA)

We are already 8 months into the year and 360 hasnt gotten any decent exclusives yet.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
And for those people who like Halo and don't like Uncharted it's the other way around - so ?

No it isnt. Thsoe ppl could play Killzone 2. There is more to Ps3 than just Uncharted. Whereas with 360, there's just Halo Halo Halo.

and Halo Wars and Halo ODST arent even true games in the Halo series. Just spin offs to milk the series and get the diehard Halo fans to give them money.

I guess I am glad I have both. Fat Princess/Shadow Complex/L4D2/Uncharted 2/Ratchet/COD6:MW2. I guess I don't really mind the delays.

Splinter Cell/Alan Wake/GoW3/Heavy Rain/GT5 will make a good start for 2010.

Edit: Great gif badgenome.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Are you okay? Stop before the hardcore 360 fans get in here and eat you up...no, seriously! If you don't stop people like Selnor and Beast

You could say that PS3 has the better line up, but2010 will be full of great exclusives for both consoles.