By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Glad I bought a Ps3 this year

There's no need for this topic really. There is no discussion involved, merely a recounting of what the OP thinks of his 360 following a Splinter Cell delay. No questions are asked of other forum members to enhance discussion. This entire topic could have fit neatly into the thread detailing the Splinter Cell/Red Steel 2 delay.

Thread locked like a dreadlock.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

What about Forza 3?

I'm sorry, but I'd take Forza 3, Shadow Complex, Gay Tony, ODST, and Shadow Complex over Uncharted 2 anyday.

How does the PS3 have a better lineup?

I can see you saying that if you count games already released(it's still arguable), but just the stuff yet to be released...even without Splinter Cell, how can you claim that the 360's lineup sucks? It's still pretty epic.

Maybe we could have your PS3 lineup, for the rest of the year.

Your post don't exist in a vacuum. Can you please stop acting like your just a gamer that walked in off the street and decided all of this foeboy crap, and just claim that you represent Sony out of the game. You obviously do, OP, and posts like these could be considered stealth trolls.

Or, is it ok for me to make a post about how the PS3's lineup in 09 is nonexistent without Uncharted 2.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.