By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
FayeC said:
Looks like a typical week. Interesting to see the PSP sell well in the face of a redesign out in a few months.

How is the PSP selling well? It's only outpacing it's big brother, the PS3, by a thousand or so.

Around the Network
CatFangs806 said:
FayeC said:
Looks like a typical week. Interesting to see the PSP sell well in the face of a redesign out in a few months.

How is the PSP selling well? It's only outpacing it's big brother, the PS3, by a thousand or so.

While NA may not be the PSPs best region, its still selling 100k+ a week WW, which is good.

pretty typicial, DS selling good

the 360 and the Wii are closer than ever.

Everything (except the DS) makes me a sad panda.

Around the Network

Ps3 needs a price cut or games soon. less than 100k ww a week isn't good no matter how Sony spins it.

I'm just impressed to see it sell at all I guess, since a newer psp is on the way. As you said its out selling the PS3 and as far as we  know, there is no new PS3 on the way. On the other hand, that fact that there is a new PSP due was e3's worst kept secret. I assume that the PSP Go is common gamer knowledge now.

The PSP is older than the PS3, has a library that's far less appealing to the American market, and is competition with what will soon be the highest selling console of all time. I'd say the PSP is doing pretty decently.

Wow... DS saves the day x) evertything is really low. Next week would be WSR right?

MontanaHatchet said:
I'd say the PSP is doing pretty decently.

Not really, the PSP is down like what, 40 to 50% from the year ago.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger